The Allcam WM161-series wall bracket fixes TV very close to the wall and offers the flexibility to tilt up to 12° to help achieve that perfect viewing angle. The WM161 is ideal if you would like to save space by wall mounting your LCD/LED/Plasma TV. Fixing the wall bracket is made simpler by the integrated bubble level and all the fixings you will need for the wall and TV are included in the package. The tilting mechanism is controlled by two large chrome handles so you can easily adjust the viewing angle of your TV (no tools required).
The WM161-series wall bracket has two models:
- Medium WM161M, roughly for 32″ to 42″ TVs, max. mounting hole spacing up to 400x400mm (15.7″x15.7″, Horizontal x Vertical spacing), Overall dimensions: 420x475x36mm (HxWxD)
- Large WM161L, rougly for 40″ to 50″ TVs, max. mounting hole spacing up to 600x400mm (23.6″x15.7″, Horizontal x Vertical spacing), Overall dimensions: 420x475x36mm (HxWxD)
The WM161M is basic model in our 2014 range of Plasma/LCD/LED TV wall brackets that have been carefully designed by Allcam. Filled with our 10 years of experience and expertise in the trade, these new TV brackets come with not only our usual 5 year guarantee but also £1000 quality assurance protection for any TV mounted on it.
FAQ: How do I choose the right size wall mount bracket for my LCD/Plasma TV?
- First, check the back of your TV and find the four threaded holes (if there is no threaded holes or less then four holes, then the TV is not classified as wall-mountable);
- Secondly, measure the horizontal and vertical spacing between them (in mm); for example, horizontal = 400mm; vertical =200mm
- Now select a bracket whose supported max. mounting-hole spacing is larger than one you have just measured
- Please also check the overall size of the TV is smaller than the TV size otherwise the bracket will be stickout from the back of the TV.
- You might also want to check whether the TV connections/ports is facing backward or not, if yes then do NOT select super slim wall brackets like PLB105 series because you might have great difficulties to get the cables into the slim space between the TV and wall.
Don’t just look at the TV sizes mentioned on the item title, it is only for general references.
Allcam stocks a wide range of flat panel TV wall mount bracket kit, all made from cold steel or alu-aloy, wholesale inquiries are welcome.
Allcam 2014 new range of TV wall Brackets and £1000 Guarantee
Allcam have been designing and constructing TV brackets for over 10 years. Our earlier models like PLB103M and PLB109M are still among the top selling TV wall brackets on Amazon 7 years after their debut. The new 2014 range utilises our extensive experience and knowledge in the trade and our in house design team have spared no expense to design and produce some of the best TV brackets available on the market Today. In comparison to our earlier models, these are slimmer, lighter, and more adjustable. We are so confident with the quality of these TV wall brackets that in addition to the usual 5 years warranty, we also provide £1000 guarantee for your mounted TV. In the unlikely event of a fallen TV due to bracket failure, we will pay up to one thousand pounds to get your TV replaced with a new one of similar or better specification. Please note this does not cover any mis-use of the TV bracket or fittings.