Monitor Arm Stands
Monitor arm stands are essential equipment for homes and offices. They allow users to adjust the height, depth and angle of their computer screens according to their preferences and needs. Monitor arms have many benefits for both employees and employers, such as:
– Improving health and wellbeing by reducing the risk of neck, back and eye strain, which can cause discomfort, pain and fatigue .
– Enhancing productivity and creativity by allowing users to work in a more comfortable and ergonomic position, which can also reduce stress levels .
– Saving space and improving aesthetics by freeing up desk space and creating a more organized and tidy work environment .
– Easy compliance with Health and Safety regulations on Display Screen Equipment (DSE) for employers
Allcam is an early pioneer of monitor stands. The MDM0-series were first introduced in 2004 and are still in production today (with some minor revisions).
We make many different types of monitor arm stands:
- MDM0- and MDM10-series; the arm can be fold and open so you can move the monitor closer or further easily. You can adjust the height by moving the arm assembly up/down the pole but it is not very easy to do so.
- GSA10- and GSA20-series, each arm contains a gas-spring section so you can simply move the monitor around in the air to adjust its position including the height.
- GU30-, GU70-, and GU80-series. in addition to the gas-spring arms, these stands also have USB ports integrated so you can easily charge your phone as well as transfer data more conveniently.
Over the years we have developed several features to make the installation easier, and slim down the desk clamp to make room for under-desk cable trays. We have also developed several additional options to mount the mount monitor arms. for example, wall mount, tool-bar mount, grommet mount …
What should you look for when shopping for LCD arms? Which monitor arm should you buy?
It certainly depends on your own situation:
- For budget-minded customers who rarely need to adjust the height of the monitor, then the MDM10-series monitor stand is a good choice.
- For businesses, gas spring monitor arm is a must so each employee can easily set the height of their monitor.
- For office furniture installers, you want those gas-powered monitor stands which are quick to install, for example the Allcam GSA20-series, GU30-series, and GU80-series.
Showing 1–16 of 55 results