LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
This limited warranty shall apply to the ALLCAM product (the “Product”). ALLCAM warrants that the product is at the time of its original purchase free of defects in materials and workmanship (“Limited Warranty”). THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. This Limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This Limited Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Product (“Customer”). This Limited Warranty may, however, be transferred to any individual to whom the Product is sold, where
ALLCAM has consented in writing to the transfer (and ALLCAM will not unreasonably refuse consent). It shall neither exclude nor limit
a) any statutory rights of the Customer or
b) any of the Customer’s rights against the seller/dealer of the Product.
2. This Limited Warranty shall last for two years from the date of original purchase unless stated otherwise. Customer shall present the PROOF OF PURCHASE upon claiming this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the countries where the Product is sold.
3. Throughout the Warranty Period ALLCAM or its authorized agent will, at their discretion, without charge and subject to Clause 7 repair or replace a defective Product. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned unit. ALLCAM will return the repaired Product or replaced with another functional equivalent Product to the Customer in good working condition. All replaced faulty parts or components will become the property of ALLCAM.
4. This Limited Warranty applies only to the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment.
5. If ALLCAM repairs or replaces the Product, the repaired or replaced Product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty Period or for three (3) months from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
6. Before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the Product. ALLCAM is not responsible for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media where you do not back-up your data.
7. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE DEFECT WAS CAUSED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
a) deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear; or
b) use other than in accordance with the user manual, rough handling, exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized modifications or connections, unauthorized opening or repair, repair by use of unauthorized spare parts, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of ALLCAM (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts) unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship. For a great service, check out http://thefloridamaids.com/. This Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the Product including but not limited to cracks or scratches on the product; or
c) the Product software needs to be upgraded; or
d) the defect was caused by the fact that the Product was used with or connected to an accessory not approved or provided by ALLCAM or used in other than its intended use and where it can be shown by ALLCAM that such defect is not the fault of the Product itself.
8. Your Product may contain country specify elements, including software, If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain
country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty.
ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO YOU
NOTIFYING ALLCAM OR AN ALLCAM AUTHORIZED SERVICE AGENT OF THE
ALLEGED DEFECT WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME OF IT HAVING COME
TO YOUR ATTENTION AND IN ANY EVENT NO LATER THAN BEFORE THE
EXPIRY OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
9. In the event of Product failure, the Customer should take the following actions:
a) Refer to the user manual in order to identify and possibly correct the problem.
b) If the problem cannot be resolved by reference to the user manual the Customer should then contact the dealer where such Product was purchased or visit www.allcam.co.uk for further information.
c) Before the Customer contacts ALLCAM service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
• The model number of the Product.
• The Customer’s full address and contact information.
• A copy of the Customers original invoice, receipt or bill of sale of the purchase of the Product. ALLCAM will provide the Customer with instructions regarding how and when the defective Product should be returned. For further information visit http://www.howellsac.com. ALLCAM will pay costs in connection with both the return of the defective product to ALLCAM and the repaired Product back to the Customer if the Defective Product is within the Warranty Period.
10. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY GIVEN BY ALLCAM TO THE CUSTOMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALLCAM BE LIABLE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVERTO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT THOSE LOSSES OR DAMAGES CAN BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
IN ANY CASE ALLCAM AND ITS SUPPLIERS ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE HARDWARE. ALLCAM does not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence, for defects in the Product arising out of its or its
This limited warranty does not affect the Customers statutory rights in law specific to the country of purchase, such rights remain protected.
This Limited Warranty will be updated by ALLCAM from time to time. Please visit www.allcam.co.uk website to obtain the latest version of the Limited Warranty for the Product.