These 5W TCP LED mini golf ball light bulbs are the perfect replacement for any mini globes with an SES fitting due to their great brightness while using barely any power, and the standard SES (small Edison Screw) / E14 fitting.
The TCP 5W golf ball LED bulb emits 330 lumens of warm white light, equivalent to a traditional 30W incandescent bulb, potentially saving you £100s each year in electricity. Their 25,000 hour life-span also means further savings since they barely ever need replacing.
The TCP range of LED bulbs comply with all relevant UK and EU standards and safety regulations. The light bulb measures 84mm (Height) x 42mm (diameter)- the standard size of E14 golf ball bulbs in UK, so it will fit perfectly in all existing SES fittings.
- Deliver a class leading 330 lumens of 330° soft and uniform warm white light.
- Only 5W power usage – Energy Rating: Class A+ – uses just 10% energy of its halogen equivalent
- UK Standard SES (E14) size: 84 mm (Height) x 42mm (diameter), also compliant with all relevant UK and EU safety regulations
- Unique design combining a golf ball shape, the SES / E14 fitting, and the best in SMD LED lighting technology: bright, efficient, compact, and light-weight
- This model is NOT dimmable
What color of LED light should I choose?
It depends: Warm White is soft and warm, ideal for living spaces, dining areas, and any other place where a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere is preferred. Daylight White is similar to how daylight looks, ideally suited for personal working spaces, offices, and retail shops.
Are these LED bulbs dimmable?
These bulbs are NOT dimmable. If you use it with a dimmer, it may flicker or stop working; Allcam supplies dimmable bulbs! Have a look at our TCP Dimmable 4W E14 Candle LED Bulbs.
These TCP E14 LED mini globe light bulbs are brand new, in retail boxes, 2 years manufacturer warranty