Click 240V Flexible Track Lighting System
The Click 240V Flexible Track Lighting Sstem is beautiful lighting ideal for home applications. It consists of the following components:
- Flexible Tracks: 1-meter or 2-meter in length, you can also bend the tracks to form circular or part-circular shapes, you can also connect 2 or more tracks together to form even longer ones.
- Downlight Heads: GU10 spotlight or G9 pendant.
- Ceiling Mounts: Telescopic mount or short mount.
- Connector (optional): to connect 2 or more tracks/rails together.
So you must have items #1, #2, and #3 to have a functional Track Light in your house.
The tracks are made from beautiful satin finish aluminium alloy, it is flexible and can be bent with reasonable force to form circular or part-circular shape (minimum radius of 32 cm). There are supplied in 1-meter or 2-meter in length, both in straight shape out of the packaging. It is also possible to join 2 or more of the tracks into 1 with a connector. The included mains cable measures 45 cm in length, and a power rose is included in the package as well for your convenience.
There are two types of downlight heads to choose from. The G9 pendant light head or the GU10 spotlight head. The heads can be clamped anywhere along the track.
- The G9 pendant light head also comes with free LED G9 bulb, as well as a 155cm cable which be cut to fit.
- The GU10 spotlight head comes with free LED GU10 bulbs, it has 350° rotation and 90° tilt from horizontal to vertical.
The ceiling mount can also be clamped onto anywhere of the track. There are two types: the telescopic mount (long mount) or the short mount. The telescopic one mount the track17 – 25 cm from the ceiling (to the bottom of the rail). The short one mounts the track/rail approx. 9 cm from the ceiling.
The optional track connector joins 2 or more tracks together to form a longer one.
Again you must have at least one of each items #1, #2, and #3 to have a functional track light in your house. Below are some examples.
Example A: Customer A originally bought 1x 2m track, 2x GU10 spotlight heads, 4x telescopic ceiling mounts as shown in the top of the image below, then he realised the track light is not bright enough for his room, so he add 3 more GU10 spotlight heads.