These Philips 4W LED Candle light bulb provide a beautiful warm white light, an exceptionally long life and immediate significant energy savings. Uses the standard E14 Small Edison Screw (SES) cap, with its efficiency and a pure and elegant design, this LED is the ideal replacement for your old mini candle bulb.
This LED bulb uses super-bright LEDs to emit 250 lumens of light, equivalent to a traditional 30W Halogen/Incandescent old bulb, saving you £100s each year in electricity. Their 25,000hr long life span also means even further savings in replacement bulbs.
- High power LEDs deliver 250 lumens of soft, uniform, white light
- Only 4W, incredible Class A+ energy rating, use around 90% less energy than its out-dated equivalent
- Due to their efficiency at producing light, these bulbs release barely any heat!
- Bulb cap: E14 Small Edison Screw (SES)
- UK standard candle size: 106mm (Height) x 35mm (diameter), also compliant with all relevant UK and EU safety regulations
What color of LED light should I choose?
It depends: Warm White is soft and warm, ideal for living spaces, dining areas, and any other place where a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere is preferred. Daylight White is more similar to how daylight looks, ideally suited for personal working spaces, offices, and retail shops.
Are these LED bulbs dimmable?
These bulbs are NOT dimmable. If you use it with a dimmer, it may flicker or stop working; Allcam supplies dimmable bulbs! Have a look at Allcam Star Dimmable 7W flat A60 Globe Bulbs.
These Philips LED bulbs come brand new in retail boxes, with 2 years manufacturer warranty.