Allcam LAP 5W dimmable GU10 LED Bulbs use bright LEDs to emit 220 lumens of light, equivalent to a traditional 35W incandescent bulb. With a 25,000 hour life span, these bulbs barely ever need replacing, coupled with their great efficiency, £100s can be saved by switching over. Use these dimmable bulbs to set the light level exactly how you like it.
These dimmable LED GU10 lights are 48mm in height – the standard height of Halogen lights in UK, so will fit perfectly in those fire-rated GU10 fixtures.
- 5W dimmable LEDs delivering 220 Lumen, equivalent to traditional 35W halogen bulbs
- Size : 48mm (Height) x 50mm (diameter)
- Only 5 Watts power consumption, use up to 90% less energy, energy rating: Class “A+”
- Solid construction and protective lens makes these bulbs sturdy and reliable, compliant with all relevant UK and EU safety regulations
- Soft and uniform warm white light
- 36° beam angle, perfect LED spotlight or downlights
Will this Dimmable LED E27 light work with my old dimmer?
Most likely. Please note: not all dimmers work properly with dimmable LED bulbs. Traditional dimmer switches require a certain amount of electric current passing through to operate. Since LED bulbs consume 90% less electricity than traditional halogen and incandescent bulbs, some old dimmers can’t detect their presence. You can either upgrade the dimmer to a LED-compatible one, or leave at least one halogen bulb in the same circuit along with LED bulbs.
Can I use dimmable LED bayonet bulbs under a normal switch?
Yes, dimmable LED bulbs can be used with normal AND dimmer switches
Should I replace my energy saving tube lighting with LED bulbs?
Yes absolutely. LED bulbs switch on instantly, produce much more light, less heat, and last much longer.
These Allcam GU10 LED bulbs come brand new in retail boxe, with 2 years manufacturer warranty.