Most desks and tables are designed to be static, but sometimes you want the freedom to push them around, so you need this heavy-duty metal wheelset. The set contains 4 castors to convert static desks and tables to mobile ones, for example converting sit-stand desks into mobile standing desks. The wheel set is also ideal for open-plan offices with ad-hoc workstations.
The metal wheels are made from heavy-duty steel and the max load is 200 kg/ 400 lbs per set or 50 KG/ 110 lbs per castor.
The castors are PU-hooded, making them friendly to both wooden floors and carpets. You have the assurance that the wheels will not scratch your wooden floor, nor the carpet will give you too much resistance when you try to move the desk around.
- Castor Size: 51mm/2″
- Mounting Bolts: M8*15mm or M10*15mm (Please select one matching your desk’s leveling pads, see the FAQ section below)
- Material: Steel, PU (polyurethane)
- Max Load: 200 kg/ 440 lbs per wheelset or 50 kg/ 110 lbs per castor
- Finish: Powder-coated
FAQ: Is my desk/table compatible with these metal wheels?
A: The majority of sit-stand desks are compatible, other desks and tables might also be compatible. To be 100% sure, please check if your desk/table comes with any leveling pads, see image below,
- if NOT, then the desk can’t be converted to a mobile one (so these castors are not compatible either);
- If Yes, and the diameter of the mounting bolt ((the threaded part) is either 8 or 10 mm, then Yes they are compatible, please select the wheelset with a matching diameter;
- If the leveling pads’ diameter is different from 8 or 10 mm, then NO they are not compatible.