The MDM11SA is a desk mount bracket for 15″ to 27″ LCD monitors, featuring a movable arm and adjustable height so you can attain the perfect screen position. It is the single monitor version of the Allcam MDM10-series (MDM11, MDM12 …) multiple monitor desk mount bracket with the same black finish, same modules, same features, and same mounting method.
For more info, click MDM11S Installation Manual
Allcam is a direct importer, we design and stock a range of wall brackets, floor stands and desk mount brackets for flat screen monitors/TVs, wholesale inquiries are welcome.
These MDM11S LCD monitor desk mount stands come boxed brand new, with 5 years warranty.
The Allcam MDM1X series multiple LCD desktop mount brackets are carefully designed in modules – Further Info on MDM1X Series LCD Monitor Desk Mount:
- Pole module (with clamp and cable holders): short pole 44cm (MDM10PS), long pole 72cm (MDM10PL), extra-long pole 100cm (MDM10PXL)
- Arm Sections (MDM10AL): if the cantilever arm assembly in your MDM1X bracket is not long enough, you can add one or more arm sections. The long arm sections are 190mm (7.48″) long, and the short arm sections are 130mm (5.12″) long.
- Joint locks: these modules connect the arm assemblies to the pole. The single joint lock (MDM10JLS) is for connecting one arm assembly (one monitor), and the dual joint lock (MDM10JLD) is for connecting two arm assemblies (two monitors)
- VESA bracket (MDM10BKT): these first bolt to the monitors, and are mounted onto an arm assembly or joint lock
The preconfigured models are:
- MDM11S: single monitor
- MDM12D: twin monitors horizontally
- MDM12Q: Quadruple monitors)
Customers can easily configure/customise a desktop bracket according to their own requirements. For example, if you want to mount two monitors vertically (one above another) on your desk, you can select 1 x MDMPL long pole, 2 x MDM10JLS single joint locks, and 2x MDM10BKT VESA brackets, see the MDM1X Modules image on the left for illustration.