The GSW130 Gas Spring Monitor Stand mounts one LCD/LED monitor onto the wall via a gas-spring arm and a wall plate with 2 bolts. This mount is ideal for corporate and professional offices where frequent adjustment of monitor height and position is important, and if your desk is made of glass or is just too thin to hold a clamp. Along with an extra horizontal extender arm, the GSW130 features gas spring technology, making it possible to change the monitor height / position instantly. Simply use your hand to move the monitor around to the position you desire and it floats there like magic, no tools required!
The extra horizontal arm extension improves accessibility, giving the GSW130 an increased max. radius of 44cm (17.3″) verses the 30cm (11.8″) radius of the GSW120.
The GSW130 monitor arm stand is compatible with LCD/LED monitors which weigh between 1.7 and 5 Kgs (3.7 to 11 lbs) and have VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes at the back, roughly 99% of all 17″ to 27″ monitors satisfy both requirements.
The Allcam gas spring series of monitor stand is similar to the Ergotron LX and MX premium series’ of monitor mounts but only half the cost, and much easier to assemble; anyone with a little DIY experience can mount a monitor in 5 mins instead of the 30 mins needed for Ergotron stands. Concerned with the quality? Allcam has 10 years experience in designing TV/monitor stands, we are so confident with the quality of our products we provide 5 years warranty on all our monitor stands.
Official models of gas spring monitor stands and standard modules
The Allcam Gas Spring series of monitor stands have the following official models:
- GSD100: desk mount LCD/LED monitor stand
- GSD110: desk mount monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSD110D: desk mount monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
- GSW120: wall mount LED/LCD monitor stand
- GSW130: wall mount monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSW130D: wall mount monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
- GSD240H: desk mount dual monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSD240D: desk mount dual monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
- GSW250H: wall mount dual monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSW250D: wall mount dual monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
Allcam Gas Spring (GS) series monitor stands are carefully designed in customer-configurable modules, if the above standard models do not satisfy your requirement, just configure your own stand with the following modules:
- Arm sections: Gas Spring action arm (GS-GSA), horizontal extension arm (GS-AHor), and diagonal extension arm (GS-ADia)
- VESA bracket (GS-BKT, fixes to the monitor)
- Mounting Bases: Desk base (GS100-DB for single LCD, GS200-DB for dual LCD, desk clamp w/ grommet option), Wall plate (GS100-WP for single LCD, FS200-WP for dual LCD)
- Wall Rail: for flexible mounting points on the wall (GSW-RS short rail, GSW-RL long rail)
More info on Gas Spring Technology
Gas spring technology is well established. Car enthusiasts are familiar with its applications, notably the mechanism which supports the opening/closing of hatchback doors. Allcam GS series monitor stands are designed with gas spring technology placed in the action arm. This allows you to adjust the arm smoothly when needed, yet keeps your monitor in the desired position. The gas spring assisted arms are rated for different weight ranges, for example, “1.5 to 6 kg”, to ensure there is a proper counterbalancing.
These GSD130 single LCD monitor stands come brand new in a sealed box, with 5 years warranty.