The GSD100 Gas Spring Monitor Stand mounts one LCD/LED monitor on the desktop via a desk clamp or grommet (bolt through desk). It is ideal for corporate and professional offices where frequent adjustment of monitor height and position is important. Featuring Gas Spring technology, the GSD100 monitor stand makes it possible to change the monitor height / position instantly. Simply use your hand to move the monitor around to the position you desire and it floats there like magic, NO tools required!
The GSD100 monitor arm stand is compatible with LCD/LED monitors which weigh between 1.7 and 5 Kgs (3.7 to 11 lbs) and have VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes at the back, roughly 99% of all 17″ to 27″ monitors satisfy both requirements.
The gas spring arm of GSD100 is around 30cm (11.8″) long, so it can reach anywhere within a 30cm (11.8″) radius of the mounting point: left and right, up and forward. You can also add an optional horizontal arm (GS-AHor) to increase the max. radius to around 44cm (17.3″)
The Allcam gas spring series of monitor stand is similar to the Ergotron LX and MX premium series’ of monitor mounts but only half the cost, and much easier to assemble; anyone with a little DIY experience can mount a monitor in 5 mins instead of the 30 mins needed for Ergotron stands. Concerned with the quality? Allcam has 10 years experience in designing TV/monitor stands, we are so confident with the quality of our products we provide 5 years warranty on all our monitor stands.
Official models of gas spring monitor stands and standard modules
The Allcam Gas Spring series of monitor stand have the following official models:
- GSD100: desk mount LCD/LED monitor stand
- GSD110: desk mount monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSD110D: desk mount monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
- GSW120: wall mount LED/LCD monitor stand
- GSW130: wall mount monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSW130D: wall mount monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
- GSD240H: desk mount dual monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSD240D: desk mount dual monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
- GSW250H: wall mount dual monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSW250D: wall mount dual monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
Allcam Gas Spring (GS) series monitor stands are carefully designed in customer-configurable modules, if the above standard models do not satisfy your requirement, just configure your own stand with the following modules:
- Arm sections: Gas Spring action arm (GS-GSA), horizontal extension arm (GS-AHor), and diagonal extension arm (GS-ADia)
- VESA bracket (GS-BKT, fixes to the monitor)
- Mounting Bases: Desk base (GS100-DB for single LCD, GS200-DB for dual LCD, desk clamp w/ grommet option), Wall plate (GS100-WP for single LCD, FS200-WP for dual LCD)
- Wall Rail: for flexible mounting points on the wall (GSW-RS short rail, GSW-RL long rail)
More info on Gas Spring Technology
Gas spring technology is well established. Car enthusiasts are familiar with its applications, notably the mechanism which supports the opening/closing of hatchback doors. Allcam GS series monitor stands are designed with gas spring technology placed in the action arm. This allows you to adjust the arm smoothly when needed, yet keeps your monitor in the desired position. The gas spring assisted arms are rated for different weight ranges, for example, “1.5 to 6 kg”, to ensure there is a proper counterbalancing.
Please check the following video to see how to mount your monitor on to this gas spring monitor stand:
These GSD100 single LCD monitor stands come brand new in a sealed box, with 5 years warranty.