Fujitsu MHZ2250BH raises the bar again for 2.5” Serial ATA (SATA) laptop hard drives. Featuring perpendicular recording technology as well as storage space of 250GB, the new Fujitsu MHZ2250BH are the first 2.5” SATA-300 hard drive in the world to achieve this capacity.
Features of the Fujitsu MHZ2250BH 2.5” SATA hard drive include best-in-class read/write power consumption at 1.6W, whisper-quiet operation, and high shock tolerance. With these benefits, the new Fujitsu MHX2250BT is well-suited for the audio/video computing market, particularly gaming, video editing, audio recording and DVR functionality. The SATA hard disk drives are also ideal for the high-end PC market.
Key Specifications & Features
- Unmatched capacity of 250GB in a 2.5″ form factor
- Best in class read/write power consumption at 1.6W
- High shock tolerance and low power consumption
- Outstanding reliability and durability
- Engineered for audio/video computing applications as well as the high-end PC market
- Seek Times: Track to track 1.5 ms typ; Average 12 ms typ. (Read), 14 ms typ. (Write); Maximum 22 ms typ.
- Average Latency 7.14 ms
- Rotational Speed 5400 RPM
- Data Transfer to/from Host 300 MB/s
- Interface SATA-300
- Buffer 8 MB
- Dimensions Height 12.5 mm (.49 in.); Width 70 mm (2.8 in.); Depth 100 mm (3.9 in.)
- Weight 135 g (4.76 oz.) or less
Note: The Fujitsu MHZ2250BH 2.5″ SATA hard drive is thicker than normal 2.5″ SATA hard drives (12.5 vs 9.5 mm), so if you are planning to upgrade your laptop hard drive with this one, make sure your hard drive is OK to take 12.5mm thick hard drives.
These Fujitsu MHZ2250BH is brand new in anti-static packing with full 12 months warranty.
There are no reviews yet.