Fujitsu MHW2080BJ 80GB 2.5″ SATA hard drive for laptop/notebook, featuring faster rotional speed 5400rpm (vs. conventional 4200rpm) and 8MB cache (vs. 2MB in many other 2.5″ hard drives). As a leading player in the promotion of SATA technology, Fujitsu was the first laptop hard drive manufacturer to introduce a 2.5-inch SATA-300 drive. Now Fujitsu is releasing its latest generation of SATA hard disk drives, featuring large storage capacities. This efficient notebook hard drive provides the best of all worlds. With higher shock tolerance and improved input-output per second (IOPS) rates, both performance and reliability are increased when using multiple hard disk drives. Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motors help limit acoustic noise, ensuring whisper-quiet operation. This is also a device from the first Fujitsu hard disk drive range that is RoHS compliant/lead free.
- Average Seek Time 12 ms
- Buffer Size 8 MB
- Hard Drive Capacity 80 GB
- Connector 22-position Serial ATA (SATA) plug
- Data Transfer Rate 300 MBps
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 7 cm x 10 cm x 9.5 mm
- Form Factor 2.5″ x 1/8H
- Interface Type Serial-ATA 300
- Product Description: Fujitsu MHW2080BJ 80GB laptop hard drive – 80 GB – SATA-300
- Spindle Speed 5400 rpm
- Type: 2.5″ Laptop/Notebook Hard drive – internal
- Weight 0.1 kg
There are no reviews yet.