Say goodbye to eye strain and fatigue caused by staring at small screens for hours on end, and hello to the ultimate viewing experience with the Allcam EFS066 TV lift with optional cabinet.
According to the National Sleep Foundation, over 80% of adults use their mobile phones in bed every day before sleep. But, did you know that this can negatively affect your sleep quality and leave you feeling groggy and tired the next day? Don’t let this happen to you! With the EFS066 TV lift, you can enjoy your favourite content on a big screen without compromising your sleep quality.
Featuring a silent electric motor and a height adjustment range of 79-184cm (31.1″-72.4″), this height-adjustable floor stand is compatible with most 40″ to 75″ LED/LCD TVs with VESA 600×400 or less mounting holes. That’s right, you can finally watch your favourite movies and TV shows on a big display from the comfort of your bed!
Compatible with most 40″ to 75″ LED/LCD TVs
The Allcam EFS66L TV lift is universally compatible with most 40″ to 75″ screens as long as they have VESA 600×400 or less mounting holes (see *FAQ #1). Why strain your eyes on a 6″ phone screen every night if you can enjoy it comfortably on a big 60″display?
Reduce body fatigue and eye strain
A big screen can help protect our eyes and reduce fatigue by reducing eye strain, increasing comfort, improving clarity, enhancing lighting conditions, and reducing blue light emissions.
- Reduced Eye Strain: When we use a small screen for an extended period, our eyes need to constantly refocus and adjust to the small text and images. This can cause eye strain, which can lead to fatigue, headaches, and blurred vision. A big screen, on the other hand, allows us to see the content more clearly and reduces the need for our eyes to constantly refocus and adjust.
- Increased Comfort: A big screen also allows us to maintain a comfortable viewing distance, which is typically between 20 and 40 inches from the screen. When we use a small screen, we may need to hold the device closer to our face, which can cause discomfort and eye strain.
- Reduced Blue Light: Many modern big screens now have blue light filters and other features to help reduce eye fatigue. Blue light can cause eye strain and disrupt sleep patterns, but with these filters, the amount of blue light emitted by the screen can be reduced.
RF remote and smart APP control
The EFS66L electric TV stand can be controlled by a RF remote and the Tuya Smart App. You can conveniently retreat the TV back into the cabinet by tapping on your phone.
Optional TV cabinet
Impress your friends and guest with a big screen TV hidden inside a modern MFC wood cabinet. They will be amazed with the simplicity and tidiness of your house, The cabinet is available in two sizes:
- Medium: for 40″-55″ LCD TVs + £399.96
- Large: for 55″ to 65″ LCD TVs + £599.96
and 8 different colours: White, Black, Light Grey, Beech, Maple, Oak, and Walnut. The cabinet are made from environment-friendly MFC wood of 18mm thickness.
Please note the current lead time is 3 weeks as these cabinets are made to order in a local factory (based in Birmingham).
Electric motor with anti-collision sensor
The EFS66L TV lift is powered by a silent electric motor embed inside a 3-stage telescopic column. The height adjustment range is 79 – 184cm (31.1″ – 72.4″). The TV stand can lift up to 60kG in weight, and can support a large screen TV plus other peripherals like hi-fi speakers, set-top box, or Blu-ray DVD players.
The electric TV stand also features an integrated anti-collision sensor. If it bump into something while it is moving up or down, the motor will reverse it course slightly and stop. This is a good safety feature for modern homes.
These Allcam EFS66L TV lifts are brand new in flat packed boxes with 5-year warranty. If you order with the optional cabinet, they will be delivered on a pallet. If you lives in a block of flats, you may need to arrange somebody to help you unpack the pallet and list the parcels to your apartment.
FAQ: How to check my TV’s mount size (VESA)? Is the bracket suitable for my 55″ Samsung TV?
A: First locate the 4 holes at the back of your TV, then measure the horizontal/vertical distances. If horizontal = 200mm and vertical = 100mm, then your TV’s mount size is 200×100, see image above. If your 55″ Samsung TV has VESA size of 400×200 and weight < 60 KG, then yes the EFS66L is compatible.