Protect every part of your online life
AVG Internet Security blocks viruses and malware, keeps your emails secure, protects your personal files, passwords, and webcam from hackers, and lets you shop and bank online without worry.
First line of defence for your PC
- Advanced Antivirus – Scans your PC for viruses, ransomware, spyware, and other types of malware.
- Behaviour Shield – Sends alerts if suspicious software behaviour is detected on your PC.
- AI Detection – Proactively identifies malware samples to protect you from new threats.
- Cyber-Capture – Blocks new threats by having our antivirus software automatically upload them for analysis.
- PUA Scanner – Identifies potentially unwanted apps that you may have unknowingly downloaded.
- Turbo Scan – Shortens scanning time by skipping files it already knows are safe
- Real-Time Updates – Ensures you’re always protected by getting security updates, bug fixes, and new features automatically.
- Do Not Disturb Mode – Temporarily stops all pop-ups and app notifications so you can focus on what you’re doing.
- Silent Mode – Postpones AVG scans, updates, and popups so you can avoid interruptions while you work.
- Ransomware Protection – Wall off your personal files and photos so hackers can’t lock them and control which apps can change or delete them.
The safest way to go online
Stay safe when you go online by scanning links, downloads, and email attachments for threats and avoiding unsecure Wi-Fi networks.
- Link Scanner – Avoid dangerous websites by scanning links for anything suspicious.
- Web Shield – Check files for hidden malware before downloading them onto your computer.
- Email Shield – Block dangerous email attachments to avoid falling victim to phishing attacks.
- Wi-Fi Guard – Get alerted if you connect to an unsecure Wi-Fi network.
- Toolbar Remover – Remove unwanted or potentially malicious browser toolbars and extensions.
How to use the AVG Internet Security antivirus software?
AVG internet security is the easiest anti-virus software to use, in 3 simple steps.
- Download the latest version from AVG.com (or use the version in the optional USB stick)
- Install by double click the downloaded file (or double click the Setup.exe in the optional USB stick)
- Activate the software using the supplied licence code.
We also have made a Step-by-Step guide with screenshot images for you.
Which one should I buy: Download Only or with the Optional 16GB USB stick?
It depends your situation. If you want already have the earlier versions of AVG internet security installed or urgently need the software or you are quite confident with using computers, the Download only version might be better. If you prefer to have something physical as a backup, the USB stick option is better.