Allcam CL5585H is the professional on camera field monitor for professional photographers. With a stunning resolution of 800 x 480, the CL5585H 5″ LCD monitor is complemented by a set high end features including peaking, under scan, switchable aspect ratio, (aspect ratio) guides, blue gun, RGB adjustability, and live view.
The Allcam CL5585H field monitor supports 1080p full HD resolution as well as 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p video signal input.
Key Features of CL5585H Field Monitor
- Professional 5″ LCD on-camera field monitor
- Super slim (16mm /0.6″) and Compact (134x91mm / 5.3″ x 2.1″)
- Peaking: highlight the desired focus area where you need to focus your attention to
- BlueGun and RGB Adjust features to make sure the colour on the LCD is true / accurate to the original subject you are shooting
- Underscan: making sure you will not miss the corners / edges of the photo/video you are shooting
- Aspect Ratio Guide: clearly display on screen what you will get if you want to switch 16:9 to 4:3 mode
- Perfectly viewable under sun light: anti-glare LCD and detachable Sun visor
- Live View LCD: enjoy taking photos from the odd angles, hip, high up… (if you camera has Live View like Canon 5D)
- Native resolution: 800 x 480, support 1080p full HD resolution
Main Specifications of CL5585H Field Monitor
- Viewing area: 108 x 65mm /4.25″ x 2.55″ , diagonal 5 inch
- Native Resolution: 800 x 480
- LCD Brightness: 400cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Viewing angles: 150(H) 130(V)
- Operating Volts: DC 5 to 16V
- Dimension: 91H x 134W x 16D(mm)
- Weight (lbs): 0.33 (150g)
- Power Consumption: 7.5 Watt
- Inputs: HDMI
- Colour Arrangement: RGB stripe
- Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare
- Backlit: LED
The field monitor is equipped with both Monochrome and Colour Peaking features which highlight the desired focus area in a bright, silver outline. The operator adjusts the focus control until the silver indicator outlines on the desired area are razor sharp, indicating optimal focus. For the best results, be sure the subject is properly exposed.
Blue Gun allows you to quickly calibrate your monitor to ensure the image you’re seeing on the monitor is exactly the same colour that your camera is shooting. It does this by isolating the blue colour signal and when displaying a set of standard PAL colour bars, a set pattern will emerge allowing for precise calibration.
Want a battery-powered field monitor for your HD SLR? we have it covered
The days of purchasing a separate battery for your monitor are over, you can now use the spare battery of your camera to power the CL5585H too. In addition to the included mains adapter, the field monitor comes with a choice of four battery adapter plates! Whether you are shooting with a Canon or Panasonic or Sony DV camera, we have the relevant battery plates to fit your existing camera battery, simply specify which battery you are using and we will send you the relevant battery plates. (Your choice of either the Sony L, Canon 900, Canon LP-E6, or Panasonic D54 series batteries)
- Allcam CL5585H 5″ LCD on-camera field monitor
- 12V DC Adapter
- Sun Visor
- Shoe Mount
- 1pc Battery Adapter Plate (*see compatible list below, specify yours via email or as a order notes, default is Sony L series)
* Notes : Battery Plates compatibility:
- (default) Plate A for Sony L series: compatible with SONY NP-F330, NP-F530, NP-F550, NP-F570, NP-F730, NP-F730H, NP-F750, NP-F930, NP-F950, NP-F960, NP-F970 rechargeable Lithium batteries
- Plate B for Canon LP-E6 : compatible with Canon LP-E6, LP-E6e rechargeable li-ion batteries,
- Plate C for Canon 900 series: compatible with CANON BP-911, BP-911k, BP-914, BP-915, BP-924, BP-927, BP-930, BP-930E, BP-930R, BP-941, BP-945, D850862201, D850972201, HVLIRH2, OBC-84S lithium batteries
- Plate D for Panasonic D54 series, compatible with Panasonic CGA-D54, CGA-D54S, CGA-D54SE, CGA-D54SE/1B, CGA-D54SE/1H, CGP-D54S, CGR-D54S, VW-VBD55 rechargeable batteries
These Allcam CL5585H 5″ LCD field monitors are brand new in retail box, 2 years warranty.
There are no reviews yet.