Silver Navigator USB2.0 3.5″ Hard Drive enclosure is the sister of the popular BlackCyclone II enclosure. Actually only the color are different. The overwhelming response for our Black Cyclone enclosure pushed us to issue this Black Cyclone II enclosure. The newly designed caddy has sleeky feeling corners and much improved accessibility by placing all the control button in the front.
What is a hard drive enclosure for?
Just insert an normal internal 3.5″ inside this Black Cyclone II enclosure, you will get an external hard drive which works simply by plugging into a USB 2.0 or Firewire port of a computer. Still not sure, check this step by step guide: How to make a external hard drive
- Support 3.5″ IDE hard drive of all make up to 300 GB
- Convert any 3.5″ IDE/ATA hard drives into an external hard drives in secs!
- Innovative front control panel: all control buttons & LED
indicators all in front
- Fan ON/OFF, Power ON/OFF buttons (in front)
- 4 LED lights: Power, Fan, USB, Data read/write
- High speed USB 2.0 interface (GL811 chip)
- Auto switch AC adapter
- Driverless for Windows ME, 2000, XP and MAC 9.X above.
- Size: 20 x 11 x 3.4 cm (L x W x H)
- OS support: Win 98/ME/2000/XP/2003; Mac OS9 or higher; Linux Kernel 2.4.x or above
Accessories include USB2.0 AB cable, AC adapter, Quick-start Guide, Driver in CD-ROM (only required for windows 98)
Note: This enclosure only works for IDE/ATA/PATA hard drives if you have the new SATA hard drive, please click 3.5-inch SATA hard drive enclosure