Thanks to your kind feedback, the Allcam EDF12D is a major upgrade to our most popular sit-stand desk EDF02D. The key improvements are:
- Super-sensitive anti-collision with both electric and gyro sensors
- Cleaner appearance, all screws/bolts are hidden
- Pedestal friendly, more space available under the desk
- More powerful controller: you can set the min. / max. height and anti-collision sensitivity via the remote
Featuring 2 electric motors that allow you to adjust the height of your desk; the Allcam EDF12D electric sit stand helps to reduce your sitting hours without sacrificing working hours, as well as extending your precious life and alleviating your lower back pain. It is quick and easy to adjust the electric desk and it can be raised from 63cm to 125cm within seconds. This allows you to work comfortably, whether sitting down or standing up.
The modern touch sensitive remote controller immediately sets the Allcam standing desk apart from the competition, and its beauty is matched by its powerful functions, now you can set:
- Three height presets. When the desk is at your desired height, touch button “M” then “1” or “2” or “3” to set, for example, “1” for your reading position, “2” for writing position, and “3” for your standing position. When you want to change from reading position to standing, simply touch “3”.
- Anti-collision sensitivity. There are two sensors: one for electric current and one gyro for levelness, and there are 3 sensitivity parameters (upward, downward, and levelness /gyro), each with 9 level settings. Effectively you can have 27 different anti-collision sensitivity settings.
- Sit-stand timer. Simply press button “T” for a count-down timer of 0.5 hr or its multiples (up to 4 times, i.e. 2hr), and when the time is over it will alert you to change position.
- Max and min height. This would be useful if you have a tall chair or chest under desk so you won’t be bothered by the anti-collision error message.
- Screen lock on/off. By default screen will be automatically off after 3 min of inactivity. You may want it to be always on so you can change the height instantly instead of holding the M button for 3 seconds first.
Notes on Refurbished Items
All refurbished items comes with 3-month warranty. They are normally failed deliveries, showroom demo, customer return within 30 days … there may be minor scratches, or some of the none-critical parts might be missing (for example a cable tie), they are all checked to be in good working order.