Radial desks are very popular in modern offices since it provide extra space for the operator. The Allcam range of desk-tops are made to order in the UK with solid MFC boards, the lead time is typically 2-3 weeks.
How to select the correct radial desk-tops?
- Which colour do you prefer? choose Beech, White, Oak, Walnut, Black, or Grey
- Which size do you prefer? W, D, W2, D2 see radial-top diagram
Radial Desk-top Size Chart (measured in cm)
Please specify the size code in the “order note” when you check out. If the sizes you wanted is NOT listed, you may select the closest group and specify the exact size in the order note.
2x Cable port holes
By default, the radial desk-tops are supplied with 2x Ø8cm cable port holes (grommet holes). If you prefer not to have the cables holes, please also include in the order note during checkout.
- Round all five corners: + £ 40
- 3x Cable port holes with grommet inset/cover: +£5
- It takes approx. 3 weeks to deliver your order (NOT applicable for tops readily available off the shelf).
- The order is NOT cancellable because it is custom-made to your requirement.
FAQ: why the large size radial desk tops are so much more expensive?
A: The shipping cost. The large size top will has to be shipping on a double-sized pallet.
There are no reviews yet.