The Allcam PM101 universal projector ceiling mount is a lightweight aluminum bracket. It is suitable for the vast majority of projectors with 3 or 4 threaded mounting holes at the bottom.
Please make sure your ceiling is strong enough to support the weight of your projector. Most UK houses have ceilings with wood joist structures, and you can use a stud finder to locate the wood frame. If this sounds too complicated, you can buy the PM103 projector wall mount instead.
Will this projector ceiling mount fit my projector?
This projector ceiling mount is compatible with the vast majority of projectors in the market (unless you have a portable one or one without mounting holes). To be 100% sure, you can check the following:
- The weight of your projector is 15kg(33 lbs) or less
- Check the bottom of the projector to locate 3 or 4 threaded mounting holes, and make sure the distances between the holes are within the range specified in the image above.
The PM100-series projector bracket
There are three models of Allcam PM100-series projector mounting brackets available:
- PM101: Low-profile projector ceiling mount
- PM102L: Telescopic projector ceiling mount
- PM103: Telescopic projector wall mount
These PM101 projector ceiling mounts are brand new, 5-year warranty.
There are no reviews yet.