The Allcam PLB126-series TV bracket adds a set of double arms to the Allcam PLB103M to enable big flat screen TV’s to be mounted and be moved around more freely. The stand features a set of double arms and can be tilted. This is important if you want to mount your TV in positions requiring further extension from the wall or for greater flexibility, such as for mounting in a corner or an alcove. Similar to the previous PLB109-series, The PLB126-series TV wall bracket is made from heavy duty cold steel sheet with powder coating, and capable of supporting up to 45 kg (100 lb).
PLB126 significantly impoves on it’s predecessor in two main ways:
- The bracket is much slimmer, so the TV can be pushed much closer to the wall (PLB126 7.3 cm (2.9″) vs 12.3 cm of the PLB109
- This makes it possible to re-adjust the TV horizontally after installation so your TV stays perfectly level. This is useful especially for customers self-installing, meaning the wall mount does not have to be oriented and drilled in place perfectly to ensure a horizontal TV.
For more information on PLB126 series TV wall bracket, click to download the PLB126 Installation Manual.
Allcam stocks a wide range of flat panel TV wall mount bracket kit, all made from cold steel or aluminium-alloy, wholesale inquiries are welcome.
The Allcam PLB126-series of TV wall Mount Bracket have two sizes (see FAQ secton on further info on how to select TV bracket)
- Small PLB126S, max. mounting hole spacing < 495×325 mm, VESA from 75×75 up to 400×200, overall size 510x350x73 mm, roughly for 26″- 37″ TV/Monitors
- Medium PLB126M, max. mounting hole spacing < 718×455 mm, VESA from 200×200 up to 600×400, overall size 730x470x73mm, roughly for 32″ – 55″ TV/Monitors (<45 kg / 100 lb)
- High quality wall mount bracket made from cold steel sheet (2 mm thickness)
- Mounted TV can move more freely: tilt up/down, swing left/right, move forward/backward
- Electrostatic power coating for durability
- All parts such as screws and bolts are included for easy installation
- Universal mount, options to fit all wall-mountable Plasma/LCD/LED TV/ Monitor (up to 45 kg / 100 lb)
- Also compatible with VESA 200×200, VESA 300×300, VESA 400×200, VESA 400×400, and VESA 600×400 standard
- Distance to wall (arm length): from 73 mm to 623 mm
Q: How do I choose the right size wall mount bracket for my LCD/Plasma TV?
- Firstly, check the back of your TV and find the four threaded holes (if there is no threaded holes or less than four holes, then the TV is not classified as wall-mountable);
- Secondly, measure the horizontal and vertical spacing between them (in mm); for example, horizontal = 400 mm; vertical = 200 mm
- Now select a bracket whose supported maximum mounting-hole spacing is larger than one you have just measured
- Please also check the overall size of the TV is smaller than the TV size otherwise the bracket will be stick out from the back of the TV.
- You might also want to check whether the TV connections/ports is facing backward or not. If they are facing backwards it may be difficult to get the cables round the back of the TV if you choose a super slim bracket such as the PLB105
Make sure to check this compatibility information! The TV sizes mentioned in the item title, are for general reference only.
These PLB126-series TV wall bracket are brand new in sealed retail packaging with a full 5 year warranty.