The PLB109-series wall mount swivel arm tilt bracket add the swivel double arms to the PLB103M wall-mount bracket to enable the big flat TV to move around more freely, which is ideal for mounting your TV in a corner or an alcove. Made from heavy duty steel with powder coating, the PLB109 TV brackets are premium products which can support TV weight up to 50 kg (110 lb).
Allcam stocks a wide range of flat panel TV wall mount bracket kit, all made from cold steel or aluminium alloy, wholesale inquiries are welcome.
Click PLB109M Wall Mount Bracket for full installation guide.
The Allcam PLB109-series of TV wall mount bracket have three sizes (see FAQ section on further info on how to select TV bracket)
- Small PLB109S, maximum mounting hole spacing < 480×330 mm, VESA from 75×75 up to 400×200, overall size 510x350x120 mm, roughly for 26″-37″ TV/Monitors
- Medium PLB109M, maximum mounting hole spacing < 720×480 mm, VESA from 200×200 up to 600×400, overall size 765x530x120 mm, roughly for 32″-55″ TV/Monitors
- Large PLB109L, maximum mounting hole spacing < 870×480 mm, VESA from 200×200 upto 800×400, overall size 918x530x120 mm, roughly for 40″-65″ TV/Monitors (<50 kg /110 lb)
- High quality wall mount bracket made from cold steel sheet (2.2 mm thickness)
- Mounted TV can now move more freely: tilt up/down, swung left/right, move forward/backward
- Electrostatic power coating for durability
- All parts such as screws and bolts are included for easy installation
- Universal, with options to suit with all wall-mountable LCD / LED/ Plasma TV/ Monitor
- Distance to wall: from 4.5″-26.2″ (115 mm to 665 mm)
FAQ: How do I choose the right size wall mount bracket for my LCD/Plasma TV?
Q: How do I choose the right size wall mount bracket for my LCD/Plasma TV?
- Firstly, check the back of your TV and find the four threaded holes (if there are no threaded holes or less than four holes, then the TV is not classified as wall-mountable);
- Secondly, measure the horizontal and vertical spacing between them (in mm); for example, horizontal = 400 mm; vertical = 200 mm
- Now select a bracket whose supported maximum mounting-hole spacing is larger than one you have just measured
- Please also check the overall size of the TV is smaller than the TV size otherwise the bracket will be stick out from the back of the TV.
- You might also want to check whether the TV connections/ports is facing backward or not. If they are facing backwards it may be difficult to get the cables round the back of the TV if you choose a super slim bracket such as the PLB105
The Allcam PLB109 series walls mounts are new, in retail packaging and come with a full 5 year warranty.