The Nikon SB700 flash is an easy-to-use, yet sophisticated flash in a compact body. It will be a welcome addition to anyone looking to develop their lighting skills and explore the options of the Nikon Creative Lighting system. The Nikon SB700 integrates flawlessly with Nikon’s DSLR cameras, taking advantage of i-TTL to provide optimal results with minimum of effort.
Inheriting the advanced features of the professional SB-900 flash, the Nikon SB-700 also boasts an intuitive interface and easy-to-understand operating system. It features Nikon’s i-TTL, through-the-lens metering system, ensuring accurate light measuring as well as multi-step auto zoom, which automatically detects the lens focal length and adjusts the flash output accordingly for angles of view from 24mm to 120mm.
Nikon SB700 users have the choice of three illumination patterns, which can be quickly selected to match different shooting scenarios. The high performance Speedlight is ideal for a wide range of applications, from portrait and studio to events and night-time photography.
Key Features of Nikon SB700 Speedlight Flashgun
- Improved LCD interface and an intuitive layout of switches, quick and easy to set the features.
- powerful and versatile to suit most lighting conditions, maximum guide number 38 (ISO 100 at 120mm)
- Automatically responds to the current focal length of the lens attached to the camera and covers angles of view, ranging from 24mm to 120mm.
- Three illumination patterns to match each shooting situation, making it the ideal flash for a range of scenarios.
- High-speed recycling time, only ~2.5s with NiMH batteries and alkaline batteries and ~3.5s with lithium batteries
- Quick wireless control mode allows the user to change the light ratios of A and B group
- Speedlight units and can also act as a remote unit in the Nikon Creative Lighting System.
- Automatically detects flash head heat and delays the recycling time to prevent heat damage
- The firmware can easily be updated through Nikon DSLR cameras
- Package includes fluorescent and incandescent filters, the Nikon SB700 automatically detects these filters and instructs the camera to set the optimum colour temperature
The Nikon SB700 flashgun is built for versatility. It is compatible with DX Digital SLR cameras: D7000, D5000, D3100, D3000, D70s, D300S, D90, D200, and FX Digital SLR cameras: D700, D3S, D3X. Its fast wireless control will make the flash attractive for a wide range of customers, including advanced photographers seeking to extend their Creative Lighting System. It can act as a master, controlling up to two groups of flashes and their light ratios, and can also act as a remote unit in a flash set up.
The Nikon SB-700 flash features a rotating head and built-in bounce card. The photographer can use the flash to direct the light and bounce it off ceilings or walls. The SB700 also comes with the practical Nikon Diffusion Dome to soften the light and even the shadows of direct flash.
These Nikon SB700 Speedlight Flashgun are brand new in retail box with 2 years warranty.