Nikon SB-600 Speedlight Flashgun SB600 Hot-Shoe Clip-On Flash
Features i-TTL monitor pre flash metering technology, the Nikon SB-600 offers a powerful flash for general photographic situations. The Nikon SB600 also offers fully automatic exposure control when used in groups with other SB-600 Speedlights controlled either by a Master Nikon SB-800 or the new ‘Commander’ function of the Nikon D70. Easy-to-use with simplified buttons and packed with practical functions.
Key Features of Nikon SB600 Speedlight Flashgun
- Guide Number of 30 ISO100 M (at 35mm zoom)
- Supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System
- Supports i-TTL (for automatic balanced Fill-Flash), D-TTL, TTL, Manual
- Easy-to-view LCD with 6 simple-to-understand backlit buttons
- Auto zoom of 24 to 85mm
- Same Wide area AF Assist Illuminator as the SB-800
- Approximately 3.5 seconds recycling time (full output)
- Approximately 200 flashes (full output)
- Flash coverage (lens focal length range) [mm]: Auto 24-85mm, Manual
- Power source: 4 AA size batteries
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 68 x 123.5 x 90 mm
- Weight: 300g (without batteries)
The Nikon SB600 Speedlight Hot-Shoe Clip-On Flashgun works with every Nikon Digital SLR camera: i-TTL for F6, D70s, D200, D2X and D2H, D-TTL for D100, D1, D1X and D1H; and even the old film SLR cameras: regular TTL for all the film SLR cameras from the FA and FE-2 through today. For Nikon F, F2, F3 you can use the Nikon SB-600 flashgun in Manual mode.
Wireless slave mode of the Nikon SB-600 works great with few to no misfires due to misalignment. These problems were rampant with the SU-4 and SB-28DX. The Nikon SB600 speedlight flashgun just works as you want it to, even if it doesn’t have a direct line of site to the master flash. This is worlds better than using other wireless slave devices which always mess up.
These Nikon SB-600 Speedlight Flashgun are brand new in retail box with 2 years warranty.