The Nikon AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II lens is remarkably cheap yet producing remarkably sharp pictures. It is very light and compact, perfectly on every Nikon digital SLR Camera (D40, D50, D70, D80, D100, D200, D1x, D2X, etc.).
The Nikon AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II lens is super sharp, has little distortion, zooms much more precisely than more expensive lenses and has better macro performance than many much more expensive lenses.
- Focal Length: 18-55mm, which gives the same angle-of-view on a digital camera as a 28-85mm lens gives on a 35mm film camera.
- Focus System: Internal Silent Wave Motor, driven by the camera’s electronics.
- Aperture: f/3.5 – 5.6.
- Close Focus: 11″ (0.28m) from the back of the camera. This is 4.5″ (11.5cm) from the front of the lens!
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3.2.
- Filter Size: 52mm.
- Size: 2.7 x 2.9″ (70.5 x 74.0mm)
- Weight: 7.2 oz. (205g).
- Included Accessories: front lens cap, rear dust cover
These Nikon AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II lens are brand new in retail box with 2 years warranty.