The Lilliput UM70 USB display is an ideal secondary/ slave monitor without requirements of neither an extra graphical card nor a power supply, one single USB cable does it all. You get an instant high-resolution secondary screen for your MSN/ Skype, Twitter, widgets, gaming tools, email, a spreadsheet, PhotoShop tools, or even video.
The way the mini USB monitor works is very simple. After you have installed the correct driver, simply click and drag the application Window across your main screen and it appears on the other. It is fun and also very useful to have those small applications (iTune, MSN/ Skype, News reels etc) running on a small screen next to the main screen. In addition, the extra monitor will not affect the performance of your computer either. After all it is a USB device with its own graphics card onboard, so it does not draw computing power from CPU, GPU nor RAM to keep itself running.
These Lilliput USB display can also work in several different modes:
- As a extension of the main monitor. You can easily change which direction you wish to extend: Right (default), Left, Above, Below
- As the main monitor. In this setting, your main monitor becomes the slave monitor, and your current application is showing on your big monitor, you can even completely turn off your big screen.
- You can also set it to mirror the main monitor. In this case the resolution of the main monitor will be reduced down to that of the USB monitor
Key Features of Lilliput UM70 USB display
Allcam stocks the full range of these portable mini USB Monitors:
- UM70 7″ USB display (16:9 Ratio, 800×480 Resolution)
- UM80T 8″ USB monitor w/ Touch Screen (4:3 ratio, 800×600 Resolution)
- UM1010T 10″ monitor w/ TouchScreen (16:9 ratio, 1024×576 Resolution)
- Lilliput UM70 7″ USB monitor (USB-powered display)
- USB cable
- Windows Driver CD-Rom (* Note: MAC OS driver need to be downloaded separately)
- User Manual
Notes: for users of MAC and Linux (or if your CD drive has difficulty to read the mini CD-ROM),
USB display driver can be downloaded from: http://www.displaylink.com/support/downloads.php
These Lilliput 7″ USB display/ monitors are brand new in retail box with 2 years warranty.