The new PORTRA 400 features a significantly finer grain structure for improved scanning and enlargement capability in today’s workflow. Choose PORTRA 160 to deliver exceptionally smooth and natural skin tone reproduction, the hallmark of the KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Film Family. It’s the ideal choice for portrait, fashion and commercial photography — whether in the studio or on location. It is a medium-speed film that can be used in a wide variety of venues and for a wide variety of purposes. It delivers exceptional color saturation and features fine grain and a high degree of sharpness. With this updated version of Portra, highlight and shadow detail are no problem and, as a result of its excellent T-Grain structure, making large prints is not a problem.For the portrait or fashion photographer, this is a choice film that produces wonderful and pleasing skin tones.
- Fine grain high-speed color negative film
- Incorporates entertainment imaging’s Kodak Vision film technology
- Ideal for scanning
- Extraordinary enlargement capability from a 35mm negative
- Beautiful, natural skin tones and superb color reproduction
- Optimized sharpness
- Distinct edges, fine detail
- Printing compatible with other Kodak films
|Type||120 color negative film|
|Applications||Portraiture – From candid to posed, indoors or out, with or without flash. Also used for fashion and action shots|
These Kodak films are brand new in retail boxes.