Kodak Gold 200 film is a color negative film that offers the best combination of color saturation, color accuracy, and sharpness at ISO 200. It is designed for general picture-taking situations in daylight or with electronic flash. You can also expose this film under photo lamps (3400 K) or tungsten illumination (3200 K) with filters.
Kodak Gold 200 features excellent color accuracy and saturation and high sharpness and resolution. It also features wide exposure latitude from two stops underexposure to three stops overexposure.
- Excellent latent-image keeping characteristics
- Excellent consistency; Excellent processing robustness
- High sharpness and high resolution
- Excellent results for general-purpose photography; Great for enlargements
- Exposure versatility
- Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash
- Scanning compatibility
- High-quality results from digital output systems; Great prints from digital zoom and crop images
|Type||35mm color negative print film|
|Applications||Excellent for picture-taking under general lighting conditions|
|Color Saturation||Vivid colors across the entire spectrum|
These Kodak films are brand new in retail boxes.