A flat battery always seems to happen at the worst of times, whether it is when we are awaiting an important phone call or capturing that once-in-a-lifetime image. With a huge number of portable electronic devices playing a part in many aspects of our lives, there is no need to emphasise the importance of carrying spare batteries or a reliable charger around with you whilst out and about or travelling abroad.
Say Goodbye to Bulky, Brick-Like Chargers!
This high-quality Hama Delta Plus operates as both a battery charger and powerbank, being capable of use all over the world (mains voltage: 110-240V 50/60Hz) with a highly compact, lightweight design that can easily be slipped into any bag or luggage. The set even features both in-vehicle and mains adapters so your batteries literally can be charged in almost any socket anywhere for an endless source of reliable power.
The Delta Plus uses temperature control of charging slots and precise minus delta V detection with LED indication in order to protect your batteries from overcharging, which could otherwise lead to a serious deterioration in the time before recharge and in the quality of power that they provide. There is also defective battery detection, an integrated safety timer and trickle charge to ensure that your batteries are always fully charged and ready to go and any problematic cells are identified by a flashing red LED before they can malfunction and cause inconvenience when in use.
Below you can see a short video presentation of this 3 in 1 home / car / power bank charger:
Also functioning as a powerbank, a terminal device such as a MP3 player, digital camera or phone can be attached to the Delta Plus via the USB connection port (5V/500mA) for direct and convenient charging. This can be done either when attached to the mains or when on the go as the NiMH batteries (when charged) serve as an energy source, making it ideal for use when travelling. Compatible with most USB devices, it is simply a great, multi-functional power solution that you will find hard to run out of uses for.
– 4 “Ready for Power” (2100 mAh, 1.2V)
– High-quality battery charger in compact design
– Transparent battery compartment cover
– Can be used all over the world (mains voltage: 110-240V 50/60Hz)
– Incl. mains adapter and vehicle charger
– Switch-over between the functions: battery charger/Powerbank
– Charging cut-off by exact minus delta V detection
– Temperature control of the charging slots
– Integrated safety timer, defective battery detection and trickle charge
– USB connection
Function 1: battery charger
– Simultaneous charging of two or four AA/AAA NiMH batteries
– Charging current: AA 600 mA / AAA 300 mA
– Battery condition indicator:
– Red LED: the batteries are being charged
– Green LED: the batteries are fully charged
– Flashing red LED: a wrong or defective battery is inserted
Function 2: Powerbank
– Integrated USB connection (5 V/500 mA) for direct charging of your terminal device during the mains connection (110-240V or 12V vehicle)
– Ideal for mobile use as inserted NiMH batteries serve as energy source for your terminal device
– During journeys, a connection to the mains is thus not required for power supply
– Compatible with many USB devices such as MP3 players, digital cameras or headsets
These Hame charger sets are brand new, in retail boxes, 2 years warranty
There are no reviews yet.