The Allcam GSA20-series Gas Power Monitor arm is ideal for organisations and professionals where frequent adjustment of monitor height and position is important. Featuring Gas Spring technology, the LCD monitor arms make it possible to change the monitor height / position with bare hand. Simply move the monitor to your desired position and it floats there like magic, NO tools required!
Desk screens with integrated toolbar is becoming popular in modern office due to their space saving feature. However till our GSA20-series fill the gap, there is no other monitor arms in the market which can be mounted on to a toolbar. Now even the monitor won’t occupy any of your desk space.
The GSA20-series gas-assisted arm is compatible with LCD/LED monitors which are:
- Weight between 1.5 to 7 Kg
- VESA 100 or 75 compliant (the 4 mounting holes at the back of LCD are 100mm or 75mm apart, as 99% of the 15 to 27″ monitors are)
- Super flexible, simply use your hands to move your two monitors to any position within ~46cm radius of the mounting point, no tools required
- Universal, fits most 15″-27″ LED/LCD Monitors with VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes AND weight between 1.5 to 7 Kg
- Tilt up/down 180°, free swivel left/right 360°, 360° rotation, mount the monitor in landscape or portrait orientation
- Tool-bar mount, for desk screens with integrated toolbar
- Quick-release VESA monitor bracket, mount the monitor in a convenient place before hanging on to the gas arm
- Cable management built in the arm itself, really discreet