The Allcam EDF13T has several improved features against the previous EDF03T electric radial desks, mainly:
- Super-sensitive anti-collision technology. There are two sensors: Giroscope and Ammeter. The giroscope is the same technology that a smartphone utilises to sense orientation. Please note because the giroscope is so senstive that you will have to ensure the desks are installed perfectly level, otherwise you will get a lot of false alarms.
- One foot and two pads for the legs. You mentioned that the three feet (of EDF03T) are hindering the movement of chairs and other under-desk furniture like pedestals, so we only kept one and replaced the other two with plastic pads, offering you both stablibility and max under-desk space.
- Clean finish. Now all screws and holes are hidden.
Workspace islands are a common scene in modern open-plan offices, and two designs are particularly popular:
- Circular island of 3 workstations (120°, see image below)
- Rectangular island of 2 or 4 or 6 workstations (90°)
Now you can make these workspaces ever healthier with Allcam EDF13T sit-stand desk frames. The key feature is the telescopic frame can change shape from 120° (circular island) to 90° (rectangular island).