The Allcam POS80C USB thermal receipt printer is ideal for busy POS of retail shop or hospitality business. The thermal printer delivers consistent logo and pattern printing at up to 230 mm per second, on 79mm / 80mm direct thermal printing paper.
The Allcam POS80C POS receipt printer is compact measuring 14.8 x 14 x 19.7 cm (W x H x D) and only 950g in weight. There is an automatic cutter (so need to tear off the receipt) and a dust cover over the paper slot.
The POS80C 80mm thermal receipt printer is splash-proof, oil-proof, and dust-proof, so it is also an ideal choice for busy kitchen.
TThe Allcam POS80 80mm thermal printer works via a USB connection for Windows ME, 2000, 2003, XP, VISTA, Win 7 and Win 8 (both 32 & 64bit ). You will need to download the new unified driver online and install the driver manually (please refer to the Quick Start Guide).
- High resolution 576 dots per line (203 dpi)
- Print clear & clean images (inc Logo), text, numbers, and barcodes
- Compatible with 79mm / 80mm thermal paper roll (both with and without core)
- High speed printing up to 230 mm/second
- Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, auto & manual cutters, and power/Feed buttons & out-of paper Alarm
- Splash-proof, oil-proof, and dust-proof, also ideal for use in busy kitchen
- Compatible with Windows ME, 2000, 2003, XP, VISTA, Win 7, Win 8 (both 32& 64bit)
- Works with majority of POS and EPOS software including the free “Open Source Point of Sale” software
- 110V – 240V AC Auto-switch power supply: 12V 2.6A
- Two-year warranty (return to base in Birmingham, UK)
- POS80C USB Thermal Receipt Printer
- Mains power supply
- USB cable
- One 80mm thermal paper roll (~50m)
- Quick Start Guide
These Allcam POS80C Thermal Receipt Printers are brand new, in retail box, 2 years warranty.