Only £0.97/per bulb, supplied in original TCP retail blister of single LED bulb.
TCP GU10 bulbs deliver 330 lumens of warm white light at 5 watts, the equivalent of a 30W incandescent bulb at a fraction of the energy cost. With a class A+ power rating, and a 25,000 hour life, they barely ever need replacing and can potentially save £100s.
The TCP range of LED GU10 lights are 50mm in height – the standard height of all GU10 lights in UK, so it will fit perfectly in pre-existing GU10 fixtures.
- Each using 5 efficient LEDs to deliver a class leading 330 lumens
- 25,000 hour life-time, each bulb will last 10-20 years with normal use
- Only 5 watts power consumption, a fraction of the energy cost of an equivalent incandescent bulb; Class A+ energy rating
- Size: 50mm (height) x 50mm (diameter)
- Solid construction with sturdy protective glass lens, light-emitting modules sealed in glass; compliant with all relevant UK and EU safety regulations
- Wide beam-angle, perfect as LED spotlight or downlights
Are these LED bulbs dimmable?
These bulbs are NOT dimmable. If you use them with a dimmer, they may flicker or stop working; Allcam supplies dimmable bulbs! Have a look at Allcam Star Dimmable GU10 Bulbs.
These TCP LEDGU10 bulbs come brand new in retail boxes, with 2 years manufacturer warranty.