PLB103-series wall mount TV bracket is our classical and most popular model. They are made from heavy duty steel, support up to 60Kgs (132lbs) in TV weight. TV can be mounted very close to the wall (~80mm) yet still flexible enough to tilt 15° for optimum viewing angle.
The Allcam PLB103 series of TV wall Mount Bracket have three sizes (see FAQ secton on further info on how to select TV bracket)
Small PLB103S, max. mounting hole spacing < 480x330mm, VESA from 75x75 upto 400x200, overall size 525x350mm, roughly for 23"-37" TV/Monitors
Medium PLB103M, max. mounting hole spacing < 720x480mm, VESA from 200x200 upto 600x400, overall size 765x530mm, roughly for 32"-55" TV/Monitors
Large PLB103L, max. mounting hole spacing < 870x480mm, VESA from 200x200 upto 800x400, overall size 918x530mm, roughly for 40"-65" TV/Monitors
- High quality wallmount Bracket made from cold steel sheet (2.2mm thickness)
- Tilt up/down 15° for optimum viewing
- Electrostatic power coating for durability
- All parts such as screws and bolts are included for easy installation
- Universal with all flat panel LCD TV & Plasma TV/ Monitor, not limited to those compatiable with VESA standard
- Slim, can be fixed very close to the wall (~80mm)
FAQ: How do I choose the right size wall mount bracket for my LCD/Plasma TV?
- First, check the back of your TV and find the four threaded holes (if there is no threaded holes or less then four holes, then the TV is not classified as wall-mountable);
- Secondly, measure the horizontal and vertical spacing between them (in mm); for example, horizontal = 400mm; vertical =200mm
- Now select a bracket whose supported max. mounting-hole spacing is larger than one you have just measured
- Please also check the overall size of the TV is smaller than the TV size otherwise the bracket will be stickout from the back of the TV.
- You might also want to check whether the TV connections/ports is facing backward or not, if yes then do NOT select super slim wall brackets like PLB105 series because you might have great difficulties to get the cables into the slim space between the TV and wall.
Don't just look at the TV sizes mentioned on the item title, it is only for general references.
Click PLB103 Wall Mount Bracket for full Installation Guide.