Film Processing Service for 120 medium format slide film: developing, scanning, printing. Following your order we will email you a link to generate a tracked Free Post label to post your film back to us, for your peace of mind your post office will also provide you a tracking number to track the delivery progress.
Notes: For the same service for 35mm slide film or negatives, please order separately:
- Click here for Film Processing Service for 35mm Slide Film;
- Click here for Film Processing service for 36 exposure 35mm films / SUCs
- Click here for Film Processing service for 24 exposure 35mm films / SUCs
Developing costs the same for all film and single use cameras, whether Colour or Black & White, Negative or Slide, any number of exposures. Different from the 135/35mm film, the 120 film can have different number of exposures depends on your camera, 8, 12 or 13, and 15 or 16 exposures, corresponding frame size 56×84 mm (6x4.5), 56 × 56 mm (6x6), and 56×41.5 mm (6x9).
Scanning costs the same for all 35mm 135 film and single use cameras, whether Colour or Black & White, Negative or Slide. Scanning costs is different for 24 and 36 exposures.
- Low resolution: 1000dpi, good for prints up to 8"x6"
- Medium resolution: 3600dpi, good for prints up to 12"x8" (close to A4 size)
- High resolution: 7200dpi, good for prints up to A0