- Add a horizontal device mounter onto any VESA 75/100 mounting holes, without using up the space
- Adaptor fits between the screen and the mounting bracket allowing you to have a VESA mounted screen and another device mounted to the same place
- Perfect for mounting a keyboard tray below a screen
- Adjust how low the extra device hangs below the screen
- Tilt the extra device +/- 25°
- Mounts any device with VESA 150 or 150×50 mounting holes
What monitor mounts are compatible?
Any mounting plate which has VESA 75/100 mounting holes (75x75mm and 100x100mm), including allcam monitor mounts such as: MDM0, MDM01, MDM02, MDM05, MDM06, MDM07, MDM11S, MDM12D, and MDM12.
Could this be used to create a wall mounted work station?
Yes, attach this to a wall-mounted screen, add a keyboard tray, and you’re on the way to having a wall-mounted work station which can be accessed quickly while standing up. This could be very useful when a computer needs to be swapped between many users quickly, such as in a warehouse.