The Allcam MDM06 multi-screen desk mount stand supports three LCD monitors/TVs side by side. The Allcam MDM0 series of Multiple Monitor Desk Mount Brackets allows two, three, four, even six LCD screens to be mounted together on one desktop. All LCD monitors with VESA 50, 75, or 100 mounting holes at the back are compatible with these multi monitor desk mounts.
- Mount three LCD monitors side by side to one desktop, if your monitors are wider than 30cm/each (larger than 15″ in nominal size) , you will need to buy two or more additional long arms modules
- Fits all LCD TVs & monitors with VESA 50, 75 or 100 mounting holes not exceeding 6Kgs each (13.2lbs each) in weight
- Screens can swivel in many directions, and tilt 30°, the arms can be moved to put the screens in almost any position horizontally
- Adjustable height (10 to 40cm), one screen can be at a different height to the other two; want even higher? Allcam also have 70cm long poles available
- Heavy duty metal desk-clamp and pole, can support up to 24Kgs in total
- Screens can rotate 130° allowing them to be positioned in portrait or landscape independently
Modular Design of MDM0-series Monitor Arm Stand
The Allcam multiple screen desk mount brackets are carefully designed in easily configurable modules:
- Short pole (40cm) and Long pole (70cm)
- Short arm (12.5cm) and Long arm (18.4cm)
- Joint locks (single and dual)
In addition to the standard models: MDM05 (twin monitors), MDM06 (triple monitors), MDM07 (quadruple monitors), you can add additional relevant modules to configure your own multi-screen desk mount with countless possibilities. For example, purchasing an extra joint lock and VESA bracket may allow an additional screen to be mounted at the back of the stand for someone else to work on
Please check the following video to see how to mount your monitors on to this dual monitor stand:
These MDM06 desk mount triple monitor arm stands come brand new in sealed box, with 5 years warranty.