The Allcam PLB118-series are slimline wall bracket which mounts the TV close to the wall yet retaining the flexibility to tilt up to 12° donwards. It is easy to control the tilting angle of the TV with the two stylish chrome handles. The maximum tilting angle is reduced to 12° (vs. 15° as in the PLB103-series) because the mounted TV is much closer to the wall, however a 12° tilting angle should be good enough for most home users seeking a stylish and slim TV stand which sits close to the wall.
The Allcam PLB118-series of TV wall bracket have two sizes (see FAQ secton on further info on how to select TV bracket)
- Small PLB118S, maximum mounting hole spacing < 495×325 mm, VESA from 75×75 upto 400×200, overall size 510x350x45 mm, roughly for 24″-37″ TV/Monitors
- Medium PLB118M, max. mounting hole spacing < 768×455 mm, VESA from 200×200 up to 600×400, overall size 790x470x45 mm, roughly for 32″-60″ TV/Monitors
Key Features of PLB118S LCD TV Wall Bracket
- Heavy duty steel TV wall bracket, maximum load capacity: 60 kg/ 132 lb
- Universal, options to suit all wall-mountable LCD/ LED TVs up to 60″
- Can be tilted downward by up to 12°
- Slim, the mounted TV is only 38 mm from wall
- Integrated spirit level to aid installation
- Durable powder-coated black finish.
- Easy to install, step-by-step installation manual included
- Including wall-mounting hardware & bolts (M4, M5, M6, M8) for TV
Q: How do I choose the right size wall mount bracket for my LCD/Plasma TV?
- Firstly, check the back of your TV and find the four threaded holes (if there is no threaded holes or less than four holes, then the TV is not classified as wall-mountable);
- Secondly, measure the horizontal and vertical spacing between them (in mm); for example, horizontal = 400 mm; vertical = 200 mm
- Now select a bracket whose supported maximum mounting-hole spacing is larger than one you have just measured
- Please also check the overall size of the TV is smaller than the TV size otherwise the bracket will be stick out from the back of the TV.
- You might also want to check whether the TV connections/ports is facing backward or not. If they are facing backwards it may be difficult to get the cables round the back of the TV if you choose a super slim bracket such as the PLB105
These PLB118-series TV wall bracket are brand new in retail packaging, with a full 5 year warranty.