The Allcam PCW92ME is a high quality 92″ projector screen in 16:9 wide screen format for the ultimate home cinema experience. The PCW92ME projection screen uses high quality matte white material which is tear resistant, fire proof, wrinkle proof and is designed to hang perfectly flat. The electric motor, with an RF remote control, enables you to conveniently open/close the projector screen while you sit comfortably on your sofa.
Key Features of PCW92ME Projector Screen
- Massive 92″ (203x114cm) screen in 16:9 widescreen format; overall dimensions with casing: 240x10x10cm
- Matte White Projector Screen: flame retardant and mildew resistant
- Wide viewing angle: 50°
- All our projector screens have black borders & a black reverse to increase the perceived image quality
- Black border dimensions: Left/Right – 4.5cm, Bottom – 5cm, Top – up to 18cm
- Electrically open/close the project screen with the RF remote control
- Wall and Ceiling Mountable
FAQ: Which type of projector screen should I purchase?
A: Allcam sells the two most widely used projector screen types: Matte White and Glass Beaded. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Glass beaded projector screens have the ability to achieve a higher gain by reflecting more of the projected light back along the projection axis. Glass beads impregnated in the screen’s surface provide additional reflectance which results in vibrant, life-like color reproduction at moderate viewing angles. Not recommended for areas where screen will be subject to abuse or soiling.
Gain (Galss Beaded Screens) – 2.5
Viewing Angle (Glass Bead) – 30°
Matte White is the most versatile of screen surfaces and the number one choice for situations where ambient light is controllable. It’s surface evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area. Screen surface may be cleaned with mild soap and water. Matte White projector screens are flame retardant and mildew resistant.
Gain (Matte White Projector Screens) – 1.0
Viewing Angle (Matte White) – 50°
These PCW92ME Matte White Electric Projector Screens come brand new in a sealed box with 3 years warranty.