The PCW120GE projector screen delivers the ultimate cinematic experience to home movie theaters, classrooms and conference rooms. The electric motor, with an RF remote control, enables you to conveniently open/close the projector screen while you sit comfortably on the sofa. The high-tech engineered glass-beaded screens deliver the brightest images among its class. The massive 120″ (264x147cm) screen size enhances your video presentation to its best quality.
This 120″ screen with its metal casing is 3 meters long, please make sure the room is big enough.
Key Features of PCW120GE Projector Screen
- Glass beaded surface – gives the brightest images among all projector screens (Glass Beaded screens are much brighter than a matt white screen)
- Massive 120″ screen (264x147cm) in 16:9 widescreen format; overall dimensions including casing: 300x12x12cm
- Advanced technology – high-gain glass beaded screen has a longer life and causes no yellowing, fading, or deforming of images and emits no odors
- Clean crisp images – complimented by the screen’s black border
- Quiet and smooth-running motor with RF remote control, RF technology means you don’t even need to point your remote toward the motor!
- Ergonomically and aesthetically pleasing design
- Wall and Ceiling Mountable
- Black border dimensions: Left/Right – 4.5cm, Bottom – 5cm, Top – up to 20cm
The PCW120GE 120″ motorised projector screen features black masking borders to increase picture focus. The silent synchronized motor that controls the screen operates smoothly, quietly, and dependably. There is even a RF remote control so you can open/close the screen while sitting confortably in sofa. Unlike normal remote controls which you must point atthe controlling point without obstruction, RF technology-powered remote controllers always work as long as the object is within range. The highly effective screen coat ensures optimum viewing from almost any seat in the room. This glass beaded projector screen is easy to clean and durable enough for daily use.
The PCW120GE motorised projector screen is suitable for all HD projectors, and works especially well for LCD projectors.
FAQ: Which type of projector screen should I purchase?
A: Allcam sells the two most widely used projector screen types: Matte White and Glass Beaded. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Glass beaded projector screens have the ability to achieve a higher gain by reflecting more of the projected light back along the projection axis. Glass beads impregnated in the screen’s surface provide additional reflectance which results in vibrant, life-like color reproduction at moderate viewing angles. Not recommended for areas where screen will be subject to abuse or soiling.
Gain (Galss Beaded Screens) – 2.5
Viewing Angle (Glass Bead) – 30°
Matte White is the most versatile of screen surfaces and the number one choice for situations where ambient light is controllable. It’s surface evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area. Screen surface may be cleaned with mild soap and water. Matte White projector screens are flame retardant and mildew resistant.
Gain (Matte White Projector Screens) – 1.0
Viewing Angle (Matte White) – 50°
These PCW120GE projector screens come brand new in sealed box with 3 years warranty.