- Single monitor version (no arms) of the MDM10 series of multiple monitor desktop mount, same modules, same features, same style, Possible to mount more monitors in the future with modules (to be purchased separately)
- Suitable for all 15″ to 27″ LCD/LED monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes, Tilt up / down 15° Freely Swivel left/right: 90° Freely Rotate: portrait / landscape, mounted monitor can change orientation quickly without any tools
- High quality power-coated black finish; Ultra heavy duty “C” clamp, Extra heavy duty steel construction: up to 10 kgs per monitor
- This monitor arm stand is the perfect solution if you want to mount one of the today’s popular monitors like: ASUS VS248HR, VC239H, VG248QE, BenQ GL2250HM, GL2450HM, GW2270H, Samsung S22D300HY, S22F350, Acer K242HLbd, Acer S271HL, LG 22M38A-B, Dell UltraSharp U2414H, U2715H
- Allcam is offering 5 Years UK Warranty for this product; Comes complete with instructions plus all fixtures and fittings needed for simple installation ; 4pcs M4 bolts (per monitor) included to bolt monitor to the bracket (99% LCD/LED monitors use M4 bolts)
The MDM10SG is the desk mount bracket for a single 15″ to 27″ LCD monitor. It is the single monitor version (no arms) of the Allcam MDM1X series (MDM11, MDM12 …) multiple monitor desk mount bracket with the same black finish, same modules, same features, and same mounting method. The Allcam MDM1X series multiple LCD desktop mount bracket are carefully designed in modules:
Pole module (with clamp and cable holders): short pole 44cm (default, MDM10PS), long pole 72cm (MDM10PL), extra long pole 100cm (MDM10PXL)
Arm Sections (MDM10AL): if the cantilever arm assembly in your MDM1X bracket is not long enough, you can add one or more arm sections. The long arm sections are 190mm (7.48″) long, and the short arm sections are 130mm (5.12″) long.
Joint locks: these module connect the arm assemblies to the pole. Joint lock single (MDM10JLS) for connecting one arm assembly (one monitor), and Joint lock dual (MDM10JLD) for connecting two arm assemblies (two monitors)
VESA bracket (MDM10BKT): these first bolt to monitors, then mount to the arm assemblies or the joint locks.
HEALTH BENEFITS: Many problems with shoulders and back pains are related to the fact that the monitor is below the required eye level for optimum body posture; this Allcam monitor stand will allow the users to adjust the stand based on the height of the user / desk to find the best height for each individual. Having the monitors at the correct height will reduce neck and back pains.
The preconfigured models are:
- MDM11S: single monitor
- MDM12D: twin monitors horizontally
- MDM12Q: Quadruple monitors)
In addition to the preconfigure models (MDM11S: single monitor, MDM12D: twin monitors horizontally, MDM12Q: Quadruple monitors), customers can easily configure / customise a desktop bracket according to their own requirements.