The Allcam MDM05G dual monitor arm stand supports two LCD/LED monitors, side by side or back to back (depends how you like them to be). Based on customer’s feedback, Allcam developed a new base which can be mounted via desk clamp, grommet, and wall anchors (optional wall screws/anchors not included, available for £3). The grommet mount option is used when the desk is NOT suitable to be mounted via clamp, for example, there are lips close to the edges, so you just drill a small hole (~10mm) through the desk, please check the 3rd image.
Silver version has new slimmer desk clamp with allen key tightening (old version available on request), White has thicker desk clamp
- Mount two LCD monitors side by side to one desktop, if the monitors are wider than 60cm/ea or bigger than 24″ in nominal size, you will need to buy two additional long arms modules
- Fits all LCD TVs & Montors with VESA 50 75 or 100 mounting holes but not heavier than 6Kgs each (13.2lbs each) in weight
- Tilts folds and rotates
- Adjustable height
- Heavy duty metal desk clamp / grommet and pole
- 130° rotation
- 30° tilt up and down
Modular Design – Customize the monitor stand to your own requirement
The Allcam MDM0-series of Multiple Monitor Desk Mount Brackets allows two, three, four, even six LCD screens to be mounted together on one desktop. All LCD monitors with VESA 50×50, VESA 75×75, or VESA 100×100 mounting holes at the back are compatible with these multi monitor desk mount.
The Allcam multiple screen desk mount brackets are carefully designed in easily configured modules:
- Long pole (70cm) and Short pole (40cm),
- Long arm(18.4cm) and Short arm(12.5cm)
- Joint lock (single) and Joint lock (dual)
In addition to the standard models: MDM04G (single monitor), MDM05G (twin monitors), MDM06 (triple monitors), MDM07 (quadruple monitors), you can buy relevant modules to configure your own multi screen desk mount bracket.
Please check the following video to see how to mount your monitors on to this dual monitor stand:
These MDM05 multi monitor desk mount bracket are brand new in sealed box, 5 years warranty.