MDM01 LCD Monitor Stand mounts one LCD monitor on a 40cm-high pole which may be clamped to a desk. MDM01 is similar to the ultra-adjustable MDM04 LCD monitor stand, shedding only the articulate arm, all other popular features are conserved; such as compatibility with modules in the MDM0 series’ multiple-monitors stands, and ability to tilt up/down 30°, free swivel left/right 90°, and move monitor up/down the pole.
- Single monitor stand mounts one LCD onto a desktop via pole secured to a desk clamp
- Universal: fits all LCD Monitors and TVs with VESA 50, 75 or 100 mounting holes not exceeding 12Kgs each (26.4lbs each) in weight
- Safe and effortless: tilt up/down 30° and free swivel left/right 90°
- Adjustable height (10 to 40cm from desktop); want even higher? Allcam also have 70cm long poles and 100cm extra-long poles available
- Heavy duty desk clamp can support up to 24Kgs in total
- 130° rotation allows the monitor to be positioned in landscape or portrait
- Compatible with modules from other MDM0 series LCD monitor stands
- Built-in cable management
The MDM01 uses the same standard modules as those in the Allcam MDM0 series multiple monitors stands:
- Short pole (40cm), Long pole (70cm) and Extra-Long pole (100cm)
- Short arm (12.5cm) and Long arm (18.4cm)
- Joint locks (single and dual)
- VESA bracket (part which is affixed monitor)
The beauty of the Allcam MDM0 series is its painless module-based adaptability, for example you can easily add one or two arm modules to the MDM01 monitor stand later, allowing it to be pulled out or folded back as you desire, or add another joint lock and VESA bracket so two people sitting face to face can mount their monitors via one stand (see Allcam model MDM02).
These MDM01 single LCD monitor stands come brand new in sealed box, with 5 years warranty.