Although the Sony Playstation 3 is a HD-ready game console (Blue-ray player), but the standard package does not include a HD AV cable, and this HDMI male to HDMI male cable is just what you want to get the full potential of your PS3: high definition pictures on your HD-ready TV/display.
- High quality 24K gold plated, shielded High Definition cable
- Male to Male cable for connecting HD-ready TV with HD-DVD Players, Blue-ray players or any other HD AV devices
- Suitable for Sony Playstation 3 / PS3
- Black Cable
- 1.8M Length
Allcam imports & stocks a wide range of gaming, power, and digital camera accessories.
Setting up your HDMI cable on your PS3 games console
- Turn on your TV and set its input to HDMI.
- Make sure your PS3 is connected via a HDMI cable.
- Power on your PS3 and press and hold the power button for approx. 5 seconds, you will hear the PS3 start to beep, release the power button after the second beep.
- Your PS3 should automatically configure itself for HDMI video and Audio output.
If you require any further information or help please refer to your PS3 instruction booklet or contact Sony customer services who will guide you through the setup of your console