The GSW250 Gas Spring Monitor Stand mount TWO LCD/LED monitor on the wall via a wall plate mount. It is ideal for organizations and professionals where frequent adjustment of monitor height and position is important. Featuring Gas Spring technology, the GSW240 monitor stand makes it possible to change the monitors height / position in 1 second (yes 1 sec., NOT 1 min.). Simply use your hand to move the monitor around to your desired position and it floats there like magic, NO tools required! Also GSW250 features an diagonal arm for increased comfort and accessibility.
If you need a simple solution for your organization then look no further.With this dual monitor stand you can mount two monitors for two different users and still you can adjust each monitor position individually.
The GSW250 monitor stand is compatible with LCD/LED monitors which are:
1. Weight between 1.7 to 5 Kgs (3.7 to 11 lbs)
2. VESA 100 or 75 compliant (the 4 mounting holes at the back of the monitor are 100mm or 75mm apart, as 99% of the 15 to 27″ monitors are)
The gas spring arms GSD250 are around 30cm (11.8″) long, so it can reach anywhere within 30cm (11.8″) radius of the mounting point: left and right, up and forward. With the diagonal arms the radius increases to around 40cm (15.7″)
Key Features of GSW250 Gas Spring Desk Mount Dual Monitor Stand
- Super flexible, it takes only 1 sec. to move the monitors to any position within 30cm radius of the mounting point, and it floats there like magic, no tools required
- Universal, fits LED/LCD Monitors with VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes AND weight between 1.7 to 5 Kgs
- Tilt up/down 180, free swivel left/right 180 (Note: DON’T move load centre out of the table)
- 130 rotation, mount the monitors in landscape or portrait orientation
- Mount to desk via wall plate mount
- Quick release, remove your LCD from one monitor stand to another in 5 sec. (if the burglar-proof screw not in use)
- Increased comfort and accessibility due to the extra diagonal arm
- The two monitors can be mounted in any position
- Perfect solution for organizing the workstations, one stand can solve the problem for two different users and still allowing individual adjustements of each monitor position
- Used in combination with the wall mount rails (short or long) the stand becomes even more flexible.
- Burglar proof security screw
- Cable management built-in
- Compatible with Allcam GS series monitor stand modules
The Allcam gas spring series monitor stand is similar to those Ergotron LX and MX premium series of monitor mount but only half the cost, and our monitor stand is much easier to assemble too, so a normal person with little DIY experience can mount two monitors in 5 min vs 30 min. for those Ergotron ones. Concerned with the quality? Allcam has 10 years experience in designing TV/monitor stands, we are so confident with the quality of our product and we provide 5 years warranty on all our monitor stands. Does that sound more reassuring than the 3 years warranty offered by Ergotron?
Official models of gas spring monitor stands and standard modules
The Allcam Gas Spring series of monitor stands have the following official models:
1. GSD100: desk mount LCD/LED monitor stand
2. GSD110: desk mount monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
3. GSD110D: desk mount monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
4. GSW120: wall mount LED/LCD monitor stand
5. GSW130: wall mount monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
5. GSW130D: wall mount monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
6. GSD240H: desk mount dual monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
7. GSD240D: desk mount dual monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
8. GSW250H: wall mount dual monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
9. GSW250D: wall mount dual monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
The Allcam Gas Spring (GS) series multiple monitor stand are carefully designed in customer-configurable modules:
1. Arm sections: Gas Spring action arm (GS-GSA), horizontal extension arm (GS-AH), and diagonal extension arm (GS-ADia)
2. VESA bracket (GS-BKT, the part fix to the monitor)
3. Mounting Bases : Desk base (GS100-DB for single LCD, GS200-DB for dual LCD, desk clamp w/ grommet option), Wall plate (GS100-WP for single LCD, FS200-WP for dual LCD)
4. Wall Rail: for flexible mounting points on the wall only (GSW-RS short rail, GSW-RL long rail)
If the standard gas spring monitor stands does not satisfy your requirement, just configure your own stand with the above modules
More info on Gas Spring Technology
Gas spring technology is not new. Car enthusiasts are familiar with its application in cars, notably the mechanism which support the opening / closing of the hatchback doors. Allcam GS series monitor stands are designed with gas spring technology. Placed in the action arm, the gas spring is set to accommodate a weight range. That allows you to adjust the arm smoothly when needed, yet keeps your monitor in the desired position. The gas spring assisted arms are rated for different weight ranges, for example, “1.7 to 5 kg”, to ensure there is a proper counterbalancing.
Please check the following video to see how to mount your monitor on to this gas spring monitor stand:
These wall mount gas spring monitor stand are brand new in sealed box, 5 years warranty.