The GSW120 Gas Spring Monitor Stand mounts one LCD/LED monitor onto the wall via a gas-spring arm and a wall plate with 2 bolts. This mount is ideal for corporate and professional offices where frequent adjustment of monitor height and position is important, and if your desk is made of glass or is just too thin to hold a clamp. Featuring Gas Spring technology, the GSW120 monitor-stand makes it possible to change the monitor height / position instantly. Simply use your hand to move the monitor around to the position you desire and it floats there like magic, NO tools required!
The GSW120 monitor arm stand is compatible with LCD/LED monitors which weigh between 1.7 and 5 Kgs (3.7 to 11 lbs) and have VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes at the back, roughly 99% of all 17″ to 27″ monitors satisfy both requirements.
Key Features of GSW120 Gas Spring Wall Mount Monitor Stand
- Super flexible, it takes only 1 sec. to move the monitor to any position within 30cm radius of the mounting point, and it floats there like magic, no tools required
- Universal, fits LED/LCD Monitors with VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes AND weight within 1.7 to 5 Kgs
- Tilt screen up/down, free swivel left/right as wall permits
- 130° screen rotation means the monitor can be displayed in landscape or portrait orientation
- Mount to wall via wall plate and 2 bolts (all included in the package)
- Quick release, move your LCD from one monitor stand to another in 5 sec. (if the burglar-proof screw not in use)
- Burglar proof security screw
- Cable management built-in
- Compatible with Allcam GS series monitor stand modules
The gas spring arm of GSW120 is around 30cm (11.8″) long, so it can reach anywhere within a 30cm (11.8″) radius of the mounting point: left and right, up and forward. With an extra horizontal arm (like the GSW130) the max. radius increases to around 44cm (17.3″).
The Allcam gas spring series of monitor stand is similar to the Ergotron LX and MX premium series’ of monitor mounts but only half the cost, and much easier to assemble; anyone with a little DIY experience can mount a monitor in 5 mins instead of the 30 mins needed for Ergotron stands. Concerned with the quality? Allcam has 10 years experience in designing TV/monitor stands, we are so confident with the quality of our products we provide 5 years warranty on all our monitor stands.
Official models of gas spring monitor stands and standard modules
The Allcam Gas Spring series of monitor stands have the following official models:
- GSD100: desk mount LCD/LED monitor stand
- GSD110: desk mount monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSD110D: desk mount monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
- GSW120: wall mount LED/LCD monitor stand
- GSW130: wall mount monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSW130D: wall mount monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
- GSD240H: desk mount dual monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSD240D: desk mount dual monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
- GSW250H: wall mount dual monitor stand w/ extra horizontal arm section
- GSW250D: wall mount dual monitor stand w/ extra diagonal arm section
Allcam Gas Spring (GS) series monitor stands are carefully designed in customer-configurable modules, if the above standard models do not satisfy your requirement, just configure your own stand with the following modules:
- Arm sections: Gas Spring action arm (GS-GSA), horizontal extension arm (GS-AHor), and diagonal extension arm (GS-ADia)
- VESA bracket (GS-BKT, fixes to the monitor)
- Mounting Bases: Desk base (GS100-DB for single LCD, GS200-DB for dual LCD, desk clamp w/ grommet option), Wall plate (GS100-WP for single LCD, FS200-WP for dual LCD)
- Wall Rail: for flexible mounting points on the wall (GSW-RS short rail, GSW-RL long rail)
More info on Gas Spring Technology
Gas spring technology is well established. Car enthusiasts are familiar with its applications, notably the mechanism which supports the opening/closing of hatchback doors. Allcam GS series monitor stands are designed with gas spring technology placed in the action arm. This allows you to adjust the arm smoothly when needed, yet keeps your monitor in the desired position. The gas spring assisted arms are rated for different weight ranges, for example, “1.5 to 6 kg”, to ensure there is a proper counterbalancing.
These GSW120 single LCD monitor stands come brand new in a sealed box, with 5 years warranty.