- Super flexible, simply use your hands to move your monitor to any position within ~57cm radius of the mounting point in 1 sec., no tools required
- Universal, fits LED/LCD Monitors with VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes AND weight between 1.5 to 6 Kgs, will accept monitors betwwen 13″ up to 27″
- Tilt up/down 180°, free swivel left/right 360°, 360° rotation, mount the monitor in landscape or portrait orientation; While the keyboard tray is perfect for de-cluttering your desk, this tray is also great for creating a computing space without the use of a desk; for example, public access of a cafe computer, or a company computer which needs to be used while standing.
- Allcam is offering 5 Years UK Warranty for this product; Improved desk clamp, options to mount to slim desk or thick desk up to 10cm (3.94″) in thickness; Cable management built in the arm itself, really discreet
- This monitor arm stand is the perfect solution if you want to mount one of the today’s popular monitors like: ASUS VS248HR, VC239H, VG248QE, BenQ GL2250HM, GL2450HM, GW2270H, Samsung S22D300HY, S22F350, Acer K242HLbd, Acer S271HL, LG 22M38A-B, Dell UltraSharp U2414H, U2715H
The Allcam GSA12S Gas Spring Monitor Stand is ideal for organisations and professionals where frequent adjustment of monitor height and position is important. Featuring Gas Spring technology, the GSA12S makes it possible to change the monitor height / position in 1 second (yes 1 sec.). Simply use your hand to move the monitor to your desired position and it floats there like magic, NO tools required!
The GSA12S monitor stand is compatible with LCD/LED monitors which are:
1. Weight between 1.5 to 6 Kgs
2. VESA 100 or 75 compliant (the 4 mounting holes at the back of LCD are 100mm or 75mm apart, as 99% of the 15 to 27″ monitors are)
The GSA12S is a monitor stand + a diagonal arm extension, so it can reach further, anywhere within ~ 57cm/22.5″ radius: left and right, up and forward.
The MINIKBT02 is a mountable keyboard tray with a mouse pad and neoprene sheets for wrist protection/support. The tray can be mounted on any free VESA 100 mounting bracket, and is designed to house a mini keyboard. While being perfect for de-cluttering your desk, this tray is great for creating a computing space without the use of a desk; for example, public access of a cafe computer, or a company computer which needs to be used while standing.The tray overall size is 440x203mm and the maximum length for the fold-able extending arm is 422mm.
The Allcam gas spring series monitor stands are similar to those Ergotron LX and MX series of monitor mount but only half the cost, and our monitor stand is much easier to assemble too. A normal person with little DIY experience can mount a monitor in 5 min vs 30 min. for those Ergotron ones. Concerned with the quality? Allcam has 10 years experience in designing TV/monitor stands, we are so confident with the quality of our product and we provide 5 years warranty on all our monitor stands. Does that sound more reassuring than the 3 years warranty offered by Ergotron?
You can see below a short ‘How to Mount’ video guide for the GSA12D (two-arm version of the GSA12S):
More info on Gas Spring Technology
Gas spring technology is well established. Car enthusiasts are familiar with its applications, notably the mechanism which supports the opening/closing of hatchback doors. Allcam GS series monitor stands are designed with gas spring technology placed in the action arm. This allows you to adjust the arm smoothly when needed, yet keeps your monitor in the desired position. The gas spring assisted arms are rated for different weight ranges, for example, “1.5 to 7 kg”, to ensure there is a proper counterbalancing.
These GSA12 Series LCD monitor stands come brand new in sealed box, with 5 years warranty.