- Gas-spring-powered standing desk / sit-stand workstation, frame only (worktop required, not included)
- Smooth and effortless pneumatic height adjustment: 720-1140 mm / 28.3″-44.9″
- Customise your own sit-stand desk with your own choice of worktop, compatible worktop width 1300-1600 mm and depth 600-800 mm
- Heavy duty steel construction with stabilising back panel, max. load 50 kg, max. gas lift capacity 15 kg
- Green and Ergonomic: friendly to health and environment
Allcam GDF02M standing desk helps reduce your sitting hours and maintain a healthier working habit. The heavy-duty steel frame and stabilising panel makes the standing desk as stable as a normal office desk. The gas spring makes the pneumatic height adjustment smooth and effortless. The gas spring standing desk is much easier to adjust than a cranking desk, and much cheaper than an electric desk, offering you the best of both worlds.
Scientists estimate that by reducing your sitting time to less than 3 hours a day could increase your life expectancy by 2 years. It is highly recommended you take a break or switch to standing position after sitting for 2 hours or more. Several studies also show lower back pain is becoming a common problem for people sitting over 4 hours per day. By switching to standing position regularly, you will be focusing on your work more, extending your life expectancy, and alleviating lower back pain.
Customise with your own worktop
The GDF02M standing desk frame measures 1296×575 mm at the top, meaning you can customize your own sit-stand desk by choosing any top with width of 1300-1600 mm and depth of 600-800 mm. Allcam also supply commercial grade worktop 1400×800 mm, and economy worktop 1500×700 mm.
FAQ: Does the max. lifting capacity 15 kg including the weight desktop? What happens if the load is over 15 Kg?
When we designed the desk frame, we assumed the desktop’s own weight is 10Kg. When you pull the lever there are 3 possibilities depend on the load on top of the desktop:
desktop weight = 10Kg
- The desk will move up if Load ≤ 5Kg;
- The desk will stay still if 5Kg<Load ≤ 15Kg, human assistance required to move it up / down;
- The desk will sink down if 50Kg > Load > 15Kg, human assistance required to move it up
However if your desktop weight less or more than the 10kg, then the load range for each of the 3 possibilities moves accordingly. For example:
desktop weight = 8Kg (i.e. 2Kg less)
- The desk will move up if Load ≤ 7Kg;
- The desk will stay still if 7Kg <Load ≤ 17Kg, human assistance required to move it up / down;
- The desk will sink down if 52Kg >Load > 17Kg, human assistance required to move it up
GDF02MW gas spring desk frame height adjustment