The FS1040 is a taller version of our popular heavy duty FS1031 TV trolley floor stand. It is designed for busy business environments, and the 2 m high supporting poles is ideal for displaying adverts or information to your customers above the height of a crowd. As part of Allcam’s heavy duty TV stand duty range you can rest assured of the quality and stability of the product even in busy situations such as retail environments or exhibition halls.
The FS1040 Mobile TV trolley features stable caster wheels at the base of the trolley which allow the stand to be moved easily, with a braking system which allows the stand to be held in place. These wheels can be conveniently detached should they not be required. The trolley supports the TV through two strong 2 m poles on the stand which allow the TV height to be adjusted between 146 and 206 cm depending on your application, and the attached TV can be tilted vertically by up to 5° upwards and 15° downwards.
Two tempered black glass trays are built into the stand for storing laptops or other audio visual equipment. An optional camcorder tray attachment is available here (model: FS10AC838), which facilitates placing a digital camera on top of the display, which is often used by businesses who want to let customers see themselves on top of the product adverts.
- 2 m tall TV trolley/floor stand with detachable free-moving wheels and brake
- TV can be adjusted in portrait/landscape orientation
- Suitable for the vast majority of LCD/Plasma/LED TV’s 40” to 64” (see FAQ’s below)
- Heavy duty, premium quality design for busy environments, support up to 40 kg
- TV bracket can be tilted vertically 5° upwards or 15° downwards
- Dual adjustable telescopic poles, TV height can be adjusted between 146 and 206 cm
- Two tempered black glass shelf for laptop computers, DVD players or Blu-Ray players
- Easy to assemble, fittings & assembly instructions included
Q: Is the Allcam FS1040 TV trolley compatible with my TV?
A: The Allcam FS1040 TV stand is suitable for the vast majority of TV’s with screen size 40” to 64”. The TV uses a VESA mount which the vast majority of modern TV’s use, and the particular standard used in this TV stand is 800×400. This consists of 4 threaded holes in the back of your TV. If the horizontal spacing between these holes is in the range 100 and 823 mm and the vertical spacing is between 100 and 480 mm then your TV is compatible with this floor stand.
Q: What is the Difference between the Allcam FS1031 and the Allcam FS1040?
A: The Allcam FS1040 is a taller version of the Allcam FS1031 stand, using 2 m poles allowing the TV to be displayed above head height.
The Allcam FS1040 TV stand comes with a full 5 year warranty.