The Allcam DCPLB102M is a unique 360 full motion ceiling mount bracket for two 32″ to 55″ LCD/Plasma TVs. It is the ideal and cost effective solution for hotel reception halls, ball rooms, meeting rooms … The mounted TVs can swivel 360 and tilt up to 15. The length of the hanging tube can vary in three steps: 60cm, 70cm, and 80cm (longer poles also available, see options below). As the tubes are hollow, the power and signal cables can be hidden inside, hence the ideal choise for big class rooms, meeting rooms, and hotel receptions.
The DCPLB102M is made from cold steel (2mm thinkness) and powder coated in fashinable black. The CPLB102M ceiling mount is universally suitable for all those plasma/LCD TV with wall-mounting hole pattern within 720x500mm (Horizontal x Vertical), even if the TV screen size is bigger than 55″.
- 360 full motion ceiling mount bracket, tilt up to 15
- Made from heavy-duty cold steel, powder coated in fashionable black
- Suitable for all those plasma/LCD TVs with wall-mounting hole pattern within 720x500mm (Horizontal x Vertical), including those compatible with VESA 600×400, VESA 400×400, VESA 400×200 and VESA 200×200 mounting standard.
- The length of the hanging tube can very from 60cm, 70cm, or 80cm (from ceiling to the end of the tube, not to the bottom of TV)
- We also sell the longer pole for this ceiling TV bracket for £9/ea, whose lenght is adjustable between 1m/39.4″, 1.12m/44.1″, 1.25m/49.2″, 1.37m/53.9″, and 1.50m/59.1″, pls select the options below
- Cable management: cables can be hidden inside the tube
- The overall size (not including the telescopic tube): 765 x 530mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Full set of fittings included
How do I choose the right size ceiling/wall mount for my LCD/Plasma TV?
- First, check the back of your TV and find the four threaded holes (if there is no threaded holes or less then four holes, then the TV is not classified as wall-mountable nor ceiling mountable);
- Secondly, measure the horizontal and vertical distances between them (in mm); for example, horizontal = 400mm; vertical =200mm
- Now select a bracket whose supported max. mounting-hole pattern is larger than one you have just measured; but the overall size should be smaller than the TV otherwise the bracket will be stickout from the back of the TV.
Don’t just look at the TV sizes mentioned on the item title, it is only for general references. If you are still not sure if your TV is compatible with this Celing/Wall Mount or not, please Check TV BracketFinder.
Allcam stocks a wide range of flat panel TV wall mount bracket kit, all made from cold steel or alu-aloy, wholesale inquiries are welcome.